Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Home Loan Broker
Country flag
Yes, it arrived this morning, I got a call from the sales rep this evening after work.
Nice! I got that call too. They're trying to figure out the options plan so I can come in today to check out the numbers and buy the car. I'm excited to finally see the car in person!

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Nice! I got that call too. They're trying to figure out the options plan so I can come in today to check out the numbers and buy the car. I'm excited to finally see the car in person!
Congrats - who is the dealer?

RyanSD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME AWD EXT, 2013 Yamaha Stryker
Occupation
IT Systems Architect
Country flag
Oh man, after reading all of these I'm regretting my choice of dealership. I went with Perry Ford in Poway and their staff has been as helpful as a bag of pizza dough at a baseball game.

My order sat for almost a week before I had to call the dealership to see if they were even going to accept the order. ?

• Wow
Reactions: ARK
OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Oh man, after reading all of these I'm regretting my choice of dealership. I went with Perry Ford in Poway and their staff has been as helpful as a bag of pizza dough at a baseball game.

My order sat for almost a week before I had to call the dealership to see if they were even going to accept the order. ?
I dont know when you placed your order but perhaps consider changing the dealer if possible. Perhaps we will know more in the next few weeks how Perry Ford will fare in handling its deliveries and sales etc,. I had very dissatisfying experience with a different dealer - Ken Grody and switched letting go of a month in reservation spot (this was last summer). Not trying to scare you.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag

Yeah I purposely did not go with them. They are not good.

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I just drove by the dealer and they had the RR parked outside with temp plates and charging ... so who ever it is must have completed the deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: UW2

macheman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic '06
Occupation
IT
Country flag

Had similar issues. I switched to Encinitas Ford. I had a First Edition reserved at Poway and could not get it switched or even get them to respond after multiple in person visits asking questions. Ford Customer support said the FE switch must be done by dealer. Ended up ordering a premium at Encinitas and cancelling the FE in Poway. Encinitas Ford has been great to work with so far, hopefully they honor all the things they promised (Xplan, CA Fuel Credit etc)

jccoleman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW X5, & 2021 Mach-E X4 aka: Trigger
Country flag
I picked up my Mach-E today, number 6205, and she's is amazing! Far surpasses my expectations. Attention to detail is impeccable and it's going to take a lot of time for me to learn all this car has to offer. She's super quick, fabulous sound system, and gorgeous. Encinitas Ford has been terrific to work with. They kept me up to date every step along the way and were as excited to deliver it as I was to drive it off. Highly recommend the entire Encinitas Ford Team and Frank, my point guy. Hey Forum, I'll say this - it's well worth the wait!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a94.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a99.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a8d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a85.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5aa0.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a8e.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a80.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a84.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a9f.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a90.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a98.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5a8f.jpg