Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Guys, we’re gonna know soon enough if this update fixes the screen buzz and roof wind noise. Be patient!
Screen buzz is 100% hardware not a software thing.

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Secret - "Forum Access Only" OTA release notes:

- New Feature: Video games now available on the center screen. Choose between Pong and Space Invaders. Hot new games like Donkey Kong to be added in 2023.
- New Feature: Listen to "Books on Tape Flash Drive" during your commute. Starter book catalogue includes all the Dr. Suess collection. More books to be added every year.
- L2 Charging: You can now charge at home if you live in Illinois. Sorry about that one. Oops.
- All bolts are now self-tightening.
- Roof wind noise has been changed to now play your favorite Cardi B song (Nickelback for Canadian units).
- Driver's display screen buzz has been replaced with visible flicker.
- Towing capacity has been upgraded to 10 lbs.
- Beta version of Hands-Free Driving released. Only drives to 7-11, though. First 5 Slurpees are free using P&S (Plug and Slurp).
- Fixed issue where car says 100 mile range, then gets 200 miles actual. Now says 500 mile range, only gets 100 mile actual range. Refer to "Tesla Range Calculation" in the owners manual for more information.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
- Fixed issue where car says 100 mile range, then gets 200 miles actual. Now says 500 mile range, only gets 100 mile actual range. Refer to "Tesla Range Calculation" in the owners manual for more information.
some reviewers would say that's an improvement, because now you can compare one manufacturer's nonsensical range number to another, so everyone will win!

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Secret - "Forum Access Only" OTA release notes:

- New Feature: Video games now available on the center screen. Choose between Pong and Space Invaders. Hot new games like Donkey Kong to be added in 2023.
- New Feature: Listen to "Books on Tape Flash Drive" during your commute. Starter book catalogue includes all the Dr. Suess collection. More books to be added every year.
- L2 Charging: You can now charge at home if you live in Illinois. Sorry about that one. Oops.
- All bolts are now self-tightening.
- Roof wind noise has been changed to now play your favorite Cardi B song (Nickelback for Canadian units).
- Driver's display screen buzz has been replaced with visible flicker.
- Towing capacity has been upgraded to 10 lbs.
- Beta version of Hands-Free Driving released. Only drives to 7-11, though. First 5 Slurpees are free using P&S (Plug and Slurp).
I think we can just close this thread at this post and pin it to the top of the forum list.

You win the internet for the day @RonTCat

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Well I was hoping for the rear seat ambient lighting OTA update....

(too soon?)
Me too. I crawled everywhere at the back seats, down on the floor to find those LED lights. No luck. I suspect they were not installed.
But I believe in miracles also.!!!!!!

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
They should hand them out in order of who complains the most. That might put be right at the top somewhere, or at the bottom... ?
Rumor is shattered glass roofs do not get fixed until the 3rd OTA update, which will include the first "shields" similar to the USS Enterprise (the graphic is already there as a teaser in the ADAS system - it will glow red instead of the current blue). You will, however, have to change your keywords to "OK Scotty" and when passing dump trucks on the highway, say "OK Scotty, shields up!"

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Hopefully the update will fix the garage door opener issue. Still cannot open my garage with my Mach E. Another little miracle.!!!!!
Sponsored