First real life photos of Mach-E Exterior and Interior!

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
What color is that it looks like Sedona Orange from the Escape.

Airflow

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Lack of door handles is sleek. I don’t know though. It doesn’t look aggressive enough. Maybe the GT trim will fix that.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
What color is that it looks like Sedona Orange from the Escape.
I think it’s Rapid Red in weird lighting.

Lack of door handles is sleak. I don’t know though. It doesn’t look aggressive enough. Maybe the GT trim will fix that.
I’ve been curious about that. Where are the door handles? Doesn’t look like there are pop out handles since it looks pretty flush on the sides.

Airflow

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Maybe it has electric actuated door openers when you touch the outside of the door.

BadaBing

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang & Explorer
Country flag
Another leak!? So what trim do we think this is?

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Another leak!? So what trim do we think this is?
I’m betting it’s the first edition. It looks like the same one that was used in the banner in website leak (same color and wheels), and the website said it was a first edition.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
I’m betting it’s the first edition. It looks like the same one that was used in the banner in website leak (same color and wheels), and the website said it was a first edition.
I would guess so as the picture of Idris Elba in front of the blue had black mirrors also. Interesting to see if only certain versions are going to get body colored wheel arch extensions.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I would guess so as the picture of Idris Elba in front of the blue had black mirrors also. Interesting to see if only certain versions are going to get body colored wheel arch extensions.
The First Edition is the second most expensive one. I guess that means only the GT model has those, if any.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
I thought it was a bit odd that they where color coded on the site pictures, as when they add them it is normally to give it the cross over rugged vibe so they leave them black.

Expect we will see more pictures turning up soon as the press would have already seen it all so hopefully ford had a range of trims and colors on show.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I thought it was a bit odd that they where color coded on the site pictures, as when they add them it is normally to give it the cross over rugged vibe so they leave them black.

Expect we will see more pictures turning up soon as the press would have already seen it all so hopefully ford had a range of trims and colors on show.
Well that made me look back at the website pics. Those are body colored and that’s a First Edition, so maybe this is another trim level.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Well that made me look back at the website pics. Those are body colored and that’s a First Edition, so maybe this is another trim level.
As it has the 19" wheels I imagine it is the premium or just maybe they are not intended to be color coded as it looks a little odd color coded on the site pictures as you still have black lower trim sections on the sides and rear.

fordlessgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Country flag
Have som really juicy information about the door handles, but think I will let you guys wait until the release. One clue: no physical key with the car
Sponsored