Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Mine initiated perfectly on the free weekend. Just plug in and it starts. Did 5 EA charges between Denver and Las Vegas. But you're right that they don't show up in your EA app charge logs, because when it's free it doesn't even connect to your EA account. It does show up in the FordPass charge logs though.
The FordPass log is just your Mach-E recording the charge - nothing to do with EA.

EA not only didn't register the charge to their accounts - they didn't even charge idle fees. I know because I accidentally disconnected a Taycan and could not find the owner and he went into idle fees during my charge. He was not billed.

Free all day parking at EV spots! :)
Sponsored

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Mach-E was a great ride over the course of 1,000+ miles. Got some great seat time. Too bad blue cruise was delayed....

Zero issues with P&C - 5 uses, 5 successes.
We're on our 5th 1500+ mile road trip this year in our First Edition. Totally agree, it's a great road tripping car.

There are certainly some time compromises that people have to understand and accept. But if those are workable for one's situation, they can actually be turned into plusses. Now that we're older and retired, the more frequent half hour stops are kind of enjoyable.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The FordPass log is just your Mach-E recording the charge - nothing to do with EA.

EA not only didn't register the charge to their accounts - they didn't even charge idle fees. I know because I accidentally disconnected a Taycan and could not find the owner and he went into idle fees during my charge. He was not billed.

Free all day parking at EV spots! :)
Correct, no record of it in EA because you didn't use your EA account. You seemed to have some annoyance with not being able to find it in your EA charge log, so I was just letting you know you could find your charge session details in FP instead.

The free sessions initiated just fine. Just not using your EA account.
Sponsored