Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Since I've owned the GTPE there's really only been a GSM update along with an RFA update. The RFA update kinda messed things up and the GSM update was preventative maintenance.

Today there's a round of additional updates available for the GT/GTPE and here they are:

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Round of GT/GTPE Updates Available 1639940247636

These ARE NOT OTA updates (they might be eventually). These are updates that can be performed manually if you have the equipment or via the dealer if there's a TSB or Recall for them. Since these just became available we don't yet know why they were pushed. It could be that a TSB or Recall is coming down the pipe. Until we know more DO NOT go bothering your dealer to update them. They most likely will not (unless you offer to pay for them to do it).

I will update my vehicle and report any changes shortly!

Edit #1: So far these updates are bad. Ford should be rolling out a fix soon we would hope because others who are getting the customer satisfaction update will likely get these as well. They break things like Bluecruise. So if you are bringing your car in for service or if you do these things yourself I would hold off or make sure that they don't do the above updates at this time. I'll update this post as things change.

Edit #2: it looks like these updates are covered in this thread so please comment and update over there: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/12-17-updates-released.12467/
Sponsored

Last edited: