jd_ev

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Black Mach-E Select AWD standard battery
Country flag
Just picked up the MME Tuesday night. Didn’t want to wait for an order due to an expiring lease, so picked one up from a local dealer. Select AWD in black with standard battery and the comfort/tech package.

A friend has been a Tesla owner for years, working me over to move into an EV. Conditions were just right for me, so took the leap. Glad I found the forum to help answer all the noob questions about the MME specifically and being an EV owner in general.

I have seen a few MMEs on the roads around here, hope to run into other MME owners in the area soon.
Sponsored

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Welcome! I have the same car in blue.

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Just picked up the MME Tuesday night. Didn’t want to wait for an order due to an expiring lease, so picked one up from a local dealer. Select AWD in black with standard battery and the comfort/tech package.

A friend has been a Tesla owner for years, working me over to move into an EV. Conditions were just right for me, so took the leap. Glad I found the forum to help answer all the noob questions about the MME specifically and being an EV owner in general.

I have seen a few MMEs on the roads around here, hope to run into other MME owners in the area soon.
Welcome! According to NYSERDA EV statistics, there are 512 Mach E in NYS now as of today!

Most are probably down state and LI, but there are a few of us from Buffalo and Rochester to Syracuse, and Utica.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Welcome. Lots of good info in this place. Use the search. There’s a pretty good chance whatever you’re asking has been covered. Congrats on the car. Some of us have been waiting over a year and still don’t have one

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on your new MME! A lot of us are nübs. ?
Sponsored