Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Got in the Mustang this morning and saw 12psi in passenger rear tire.

Grabbed the wife's Explorer and went to work as I don't have time to dick with it and just put in a roadside ticket using the app. ETA for pickup and hauling to the dealership 60 minutes. Seems they can not do a tire roadside.

Will report back on how this process goes. Good for me getting the gimick wheel and tire policy.

UPDATE:

Here is the update.

FordPass roadside was quite responsive. They dispatched a hook truck by 8:30ish to get my car. Once the driver called the realization was made a flatbed was required. One on sent a retrieved my car by 11:30. Car is now at the dealer awaiting a new tire shipped from Jacksonville, puncture was too close to the sidewalk for patching. Should be ready in the morning.

Bonus, I dropped of my second FoB and they said it should also be programmed in the morning.

No loaner.

UPDATE:

Picked up my car today. New tire. Optional 7 year unlimited miles road hazard policy I paid $400 for covered everything. Tow, tire, labor. ?.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Doesn't the kit in the trunk have an air compressor?

OP
OP
Garbone

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Sure, I could have put crap in my tire and aired it up. However the little one needed to get to school and myself to work and I have roadside and not all day to sit in the service department.

OP
OP
Garbone

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Here is the update.

FordPass roadside was quite responsive. They dispatched a hook truck by 8:30ish to get my car. Once the driver called the realization was made a flatbed was required. One was sent a retrieved my car by 11:30. Car is now at the dealer awaiting a new tire shipped from Jacksonville, puncture was too close to the sidewall for patching. Should be ready in the morning.

Bonus, I dropped of my second FoB and they said it should also be programmed in the morning.

No loaner.

Funny this.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Flat Tire- Using FordPass Roadside Screenshot_20210309-154614

Better late on the notification than never. That alarm is them loading it on the Flatbed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Garbone

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Picked up my car today. New tire. Optional 7 year unlimited miles road hazard policy I paid $400 for covered everything. Tow, tire, labor. ?.
Sponsored