James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag
Anybody buy a Mach-E from Plantation Ford (in Plantation, FL)?
Sponsored

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Anybody buy a Mach-E from Plantation Ford (in Plantation, FL)?
I had ordered my GTPE with this as my dealership. When I went to complete my order when available in April, they tried to add $5000 ADM to the price on the online ordering system. They were horrible to talk to and so I called Sunrise Ford and they confirmed no ADM. So I called ford and had my dealer changed and on the ordering website the final price listed was $5000 less than Plantation ford for the exact same purchase. My friend had an even worse experience when ordering from Plantation ford. Stay far away.

My car has a delivery date in November, Ill feel free to ask how it goes from there.

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I had ordered my GTPE with this as my dealership. When I went to complete my order when available in April, they tried to add $5000 ADM to the price on the online ordering system. They were horrible to talk to and so I called Sunrise Ford and they confirmed no ADM. So I called ford and had my dealer changed and on the ordering website the final price listed was $5000 less than Plantation ford for the exact same purchase. My friend had an even worse experience when ordering from Plantation ford. Stay far away.

My car has a delivery date in November, Ill feel free to ask how it goes from there.
Good intel, thank you. Any issues with return or transfer of your deposit?

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good intel, thank you. Any issues with return or transfer of your deposit?
The deposit with the dealership is different from the initial Ford deposit. So to answer your question, I think not.

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
The deposit with the dealership is different from the initial Ford deposit. So to answer your question, I think not.
Thank you; for my 8-25-2021 order at ford.com the $1k deposit goes to the dealer I select, with ford.com warning any refunds are up to the dealer (deposit is for order, not reservation).

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you; for my 8-25-2021 order at ford.com the $1k deposit goes to the dealer I select, with ford.com warning any refunds are up to the dealer (deposit is for order, not reservation).
Ah, you already placed the deposit and order. I’m pretty i made the switch with Ford prior to actually placing the order and was based on the reservation I made in November 2019. Not sure how it works for you. You may have to place a new order and cancel your original. Call Ford to see. If you already placed the order with autonation, you already agreed to price, right? Isnt the $5000 adm listed on your price breakdown?

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ah, you already placed the deposit and order. I’m pretty i made the switch with Ford prior to actually placing the order and was based on the reservation I made in November 2019. Not sure how it works for you. You may have to place a new order and cancel your original. Call Ford to see. If you already placed the order with autonation, you already agreed to price, right? Isnt the $5000 adm listed on your price breakdown?
I actually checked out the other south Florida dealers on ford.com before ordering and they had various ADMs but Plantation had nil which is why I went with them. And they accepted the order. So I'll hold them to it. I'm okay with their standard (all models) dealer fee of $749. They separately agreed to no accessory/treatment add-ons.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I actually checked out the other south Florida dealers on ford.com before ordering and they had various ADMs but Plantation had nil which is why I went with them. And they accepted the order. So I'll hold them to it. I'm okay with their standard (all models) dealer fee of $749. They separately agreed to no accessory/treatment add-ons.
Strange. They had 5k ADM directly on the ordering we site for me so I changed dealers. I had a friend with same issue he didn’t notice til after ordering and backed out.

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Strange. They had 5k ADM directly on the ordering we site for me so I changed dealers. I had a friend with same issue he didn’t notice til after ordering and backed out.
But your baby is a GT, right?

FLDBA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Anyone have any experience with either Davenport or Winter Haven Ford dealer? Only want to deal with one that will agree to no ADM and will honor X-Plan pricing.
Thanks

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
I am dealing with Metro Ford Miami. I am using X plan and no ADM.. When I ordered in August after numerous emails confirming no ADM and X, my paperwork look strange.
They DID add a $799 dealer fee, which freaked me out initially, but they actually took the $799 off the top line price so in the end the numbers worked out. In the end I will NOT pay their $799 on top of X price. This was all MSRP pricicng. There is also a written note on the form from my salesman the with the words No ADM, X plan just the X price and tax title.
When my car gets here in February I plan to bring my file with me. I don't expect surprises.
Kudos to Metro Ford in Miami. They also moved my car very quickly to a MY22 with a priolrity code of 10. Ok so I did call and text the salesman everyday the week of 9/27!!

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Anyone have any experience with either Davenport or Winter Haven Ford dealer? Only want to deal with one that will agree to no ADM and will honor X-Plan pricing.
Thanks
I dealt with Lakeland Ford. Excellent experience. X-plan and no adm.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Had great buying experience with Sun State Ford in Orlando. Did not want to wait 8 months so I picked up a Premium RWD.

My orders are with different Mullinax dealers in Orlando and both have been great explaining the process and submitting the order to Ford.
Sponsored