DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Congrats to FL owners. Hope you love your new MME!
Sponsored

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
Since mine has shipped, I stopped by my dealer if they could provide any more delivery info. They gave me the same timeframe I was able to find myself using the tracking website here. ??‍♂

I also wanted to make sure when it came in, to NOT install the front license plate. He said when the 2 other ones came in, they came not installed and the dealer didn’t put them on.

So that means there are 2 Mach-Es driving around Winter Haven, FL. I don’t remember anyone else on this site from here.

I’ll have to keep my eyes open on the road for them.

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got email this morning (2/16) that my car has shipped and should arrive in Lakeland 3/21 - 3/27. Build completed on 2/4.

frstsgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EMU - Premium Rapid Red, RWD, ER and 2013 VW EOS
Occupation
retired
Country flag
There is a red rwd er at Jarrett-Scott, Plant City, demo only. Drove it Monday and it is sweet. Put 4 sets of clubs in the boot. kisselback in St. Cloud has an AWD that was rejected by purchaser.

AD7EE4C8-7817-4893-BBDF-D71D571408A3.jpeg

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got a call tonight that my Mach-E has arrived at the dealer! Original delivery day was 3/4.

Going to take the test drive Saturday!
2 weeks early, that's great.

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
The test drive went well. No surprises or anything I wasn’t expecting. It drives and handles very well. The brakes are a little more touchy that what I’m used to. But I’ll get the hang of them after driving for a while.

I traded my old car and bought the MME this afternoon.

There’s a lot of settings to go through with this car!

I haven’t seen some of the major problems reported on this site concerning “whiny noise” from the drivers instrument display. And luckily here in Florida we don’t have to worry about the death of the 12v battery due to the cold.

The PaaK setup went through fine, though I haven’t driven it without the key FOB yet.

I did notice some quirks that hopefully will get fixed with updates.

The puddle lights coming in aren’t consistent.

I can’t set up scheduling charging and departure settings because it thinks it’s charging at my neighbors house. There’s no way to edit the location.

I once had to use the key fob to unlock my doors even though it opened the tail gate a minute prior. I pressed the button on the door to unlock and it didn’t respond.

The lights in the trunk once went off before it was closed, and once they didn’t turn on at all.

Overall, I’m happy with it and expect everything else to get straighter out eventually. ?

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
Well, it’s back at the dealer. No audio. It worked Saturday and Sunday. When I got in it today, no radio, no Bluetooth, no navigation sounds. Everything else works. and seatbelt sound, door ajar beeps are fine. Just audio from the sync system.

I tried the reset buttons on the steering wheel and it reboot the screen, but still no audio.

The dealer is keeping it to diagnose and giving me a loaner.

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
A follow up for the folks in here.

I got my MME back yesterday. The issue was the speakers, not the SYNC system.
In fixing that they also found the driver facing camera wasn’t working, and repaired that as well.

I asked about the 12v battery charging issue service bulletin, and he said my VIN wasn’t flagged for that.

Mine was the 3rd one they got, the first went to the owner of the dealership, and because of my troubles he got his looked at as well. They found some issues that needed fixed, but not the same as mine.

The 2nd car they received they gave me as a loaner why mine was being fixed. ?

frstsgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
A follow up for the folks in here.

I got my MME back yesterday. The issue was the speakers, not the SYNC system.
In fixing that they also found the driver facing camera wasn’t working, and repaired that as well.

I asked about the 12v battery charging issue service bulletin, and he said my VIN wasn’t flagged for that.

Mine was the 3rd one they got, the first went to the owner of the dealership, and because of my troubles he got his looked at as well. They found some issues that needed fixed, but not the same as mine.

The 2nd car they received they gave me as a loaner why mine was being fixed. ?
Where is your dealer?

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
Where is your dealer?
Jarret Gordon in Winter Haven.
I don’t know if the loaner I had was a dealer model or not. But it still has the window sticker on it.

When I dropped off the car Monday they said they got in another one that the buyer backed out of.

frstsgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Jarret Gordon in Winter Haven.
I don’t know if the loaner I had was a dealer model or not. But it still has the window sticker on it.

When I dropped off the car Monday they said they got in another one that the buyer backed out of.
Thanks, I am working with them in Davenport.

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@AFVolt , @Pbaran , @frstsgt Are you enjoying your MME with minimal problems? Mine arrives this week, 03/27.

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
@AFVolt , @Pbaran , @frstsgt Are you enjoying your MME with minimal problems? Mine arrives this week, 03/27.
I am enjoying mine. It is a fun car to drive.

My issue of no audio returned. They ordered a new DSP module (Amp) that Ford said should fix the problem. Should be here tomorrow.

But all in all the rest of the car works great. I’m curious what the OTA updates bring.

Hope yours arrives on time with no problems. ?
Sponsored