Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
I have a AWD Select, at 100% on a hot summers day I get 220 miles.

Since I almost never charge to 100 - at 80% i get roughy 180 ish I think.

Only thing I would have done differently with this car would be to get the extended range. I do 110 mile one way trips OFTEN.

Not mad at the car or Ford. I knew what I signed up for. Electrify America has done me well. Kudos to them. I almost never charge anywhere else if I don't have to since I trust them so much.
I guess you've probably read this already in other threads, but the amount of miles/km you can drive (when temps are more than 10 degrees Celsius / 50 Fahrenheit) relies mostly – in my experience – on driving speed.

For those of you that never had an electric car; It takes a bit time to get used to them, as 'filling up the tank' takes a bit longer, but once you know what you're dealing with, it's no issue. :)
Sponsored

The Black Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E+Comfort and Tech, 2015 Mini Cooper
Country flag
I guess you've probably read this already in other threads, but the amount of miles/km you can drive (when temps are more than 10 degrees Celsius / 50 Fahrenheit) relies mostly – in my experience – on driving speed.

For those of you that never had an electric car; It takes a bit time to get used to them, as 'filling up the tank' takes a bit longer, but once you know what you're dealing with, it's no issue. :)
Maybe its my led foot but its so hard to keep the car under 70 on a 4 lane highway. That is what I've been told to do though, keep the car under 70 and I will get a lot more range. Makes sense.

Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
Maybe its my led foot but its so hard to keep the car under 70 on a 4 lane highway. That is what I've been told to do though, keep the car under 70 and I will get a lot more range. Makes sense.
Agree, I regularly don't drive under the speed limit, but the 10-15 minutes stop to charge / eating a burger / taking a piss isn't really that bad. And even if you have the standard range battery, you won't have to stop for a lot of hours if you charge your battery to 100 %.

The long range is of course better, but price too high for my usage.
Sponsored