FoMoCo cut interest rate on 84-month financing for GTs

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Interesting that they're hiking the Ford Options rate at the same time. Looks like they're trying to steer folks towards the financing.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Remember, if you ordered, you can select from the incentives at time of ordering, or time of purchase, whichever are better. This includes promotional financing rates and Options rates. Both can be increased by the dealer.

My 5/29/21 order has 2.25 Options and $1,000 rebate. Or, I can take a 4 year Ford loan for 0.9%. ;)

OP
OP

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
Remember, if you ordered, you can select from the incentives at time of ordering, or time of purchase, whichever are better.
My dealer hates it that I know this, I think.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Remember, if you ordered, you can select from the incentives at time of ordering, or time of purchase, whichever are better. This includes promotional financing rates and Options rates. Both can be increased by the dealer.

My 5/29/21 order has 2.25 Options and $1,000 rebate. Or, I can take a 4 year Ford loan for 0.9%. ;)
I apologize if this has been asked, but how do I go about finding this?

Ford has never been able to touch my CU rates so I didn't even consider it before, but now I'm taking another look seeing what the Fed is doing with rates.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I apologize if this has been asked, but how do I go about finding this?

Ford has never been able to touch my CU rates so I didn't even consider it before, but now I'm taking another look seeing what the Fed is doing with rates.
The dealer can provide this. They check either using the incentives at time of order, or time of purchase.

Many people also miss a big thing with Ford financing, REBATES. They compare rates with outside options. The RIGHT way to do it, if you are going to refinance or pay it off, is to take the best Ford Credit rebate deal, then pay it off the next week.
Sponsored