For those of you who are OCD about clean glass (my favorite glass cleaner)

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
For those of you who are OCD about clean glass on your MME like me, I thought I would share my favorite glass cleaner. I want a glass cleaner that cleans really well with no streaks left behind. And since I tend to clean my windows nearly every day, it also needs to be a good value.

I recommend Meguiars D120. This is from Meguiars professional line of products. It is a gallon-size bottle of glass concentrate. The dilution ratio is one part solution to 10 parts water. So a one-gallon bottle will make 11 gallons of glass cleaner.

From a cost perspective, most ready to use (not concentrate) glass cleaners cost from 30 to 60 cents per ounce. If I did my math right, this Meguiars Glass Cleaner costs about 2 cents an ounce.

Plus, it has a great grape scent that reminds me of Fanta grape soda.

Ford Mustang Mach-E For those of you who are OCD about clean glass (my favorite glass cleaner) IMG_4711
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
For those of you who are OCD about clean glass on your MME like me, I thought I would share my favorite glass cleaner. I want a glass cleaner that cleans really well with no streaks left behind. And since I tend to clean my windows nearly every day, it also needs to be a good value.

I recommend Meguiars D120. This is from Meguiars professional line of products. It is a gallon-size bottle of glass concentrate. The dilution ratio is one part solution to 10 parts water. So a one-gallon bottle will make 11 gallons of glass cleaner.

From a cost perspective, most ready to use (not concentrate) glass cleaners cost from 30 to 60 cents per ounce. If I did my math right, this Meguiars Glass Cleaner costs about 2 cents an ounce.

Plus, it has a great grape scent that reminds me of Fanta grape soda.

Ford Mustang Mach-E For those of you who are OCD about clean glass (my favorite glass cleaner) IMG_4711
Great tip, but I like the scent of grape Crush better. 🤪🐩 <runs and hides>

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I love love this stuff. No ammonia. I started with the can and now I use the more economical spray bottle. I think what really matters is how it is done. I follow Chicago Auto Pros method and my glass is clean and streak free. I will never go back to spraying the glass and wiping it off. Jason has a video on it, go to 25 second mark.

Ford Mustang Mach-E For those of you who are OCD about clean glass (my favorite glass cleaner) 1677697973292

Ford Mustang Mach-E For those of you who are OCD about clean glass (my favorite glass cleaner) 1677697905063

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Grape Crush is good stuff too.

You can enjoy smelling the glass cleaner, but just don't drink it!
LOL! Even though I have several containers of glass cleaner I just put this in my cart. I shall soon avail my canine olfactory senses of the wonderful grape soda smell! 😊🐩
Sponsored