For those who've taken delivery - how much prior communication did you get from your dealer?

How much prior notice did your dealer provide before arrival?

• My dealer contacted me a week or less prior to delivery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your dealer responds to you?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
How much prior communication did you get from your dealer.
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Need another option:
My dealer would only respond to inquiries I sent but never pushed an update.

Which my dealer did: I only got info when I asked for it but to their credit they always replied with info within 24 hours.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
My dealer was awesome about contacting me. I did all my own tracking.

RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I haven't taken delivery yet, so I will abstain from voting. My dealer reached out to me with an update about 3 weeks after I got an email from Ford with a delivery timeframe, so it wasn't the most timely.

I also emailed them today asking if they could give me a railcar number from their Vehicle Visibility system. I'm not sure if I am having unrealistic expectations, but it seems like others are getting more/better information from their sales people. My guy's response was "No way to see the rail car yet but it is on track for the end of the month still."

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I haven't taken delivery yet, so I will abstain from voting. My dealer reached out to me with an update about 3 weeks after I got an email from Ford with a delivery timeframe, so it wasn't the most timely.

I also emailed them today asking if they could give me a railcar number from their Vehicle Visibility system. I'm not sure if I am having unrealistic expectations, but it seems like others are getting more/better information from their sales people. My guy's response was "No way to see the rail car yet but it is on track for the end of the month still."
Sounds like my dealer, he's totally clueless on how to use Ford's system or just doesn't care enough to look it up for me. On a positive note, mine got to the dealership yesterday. I called about a week ago and told them it had reached it's final destination by rail and should be arriving soon, and for them to call me when it got here so I can take a day off of work to actually finalize paperwork. I didn't get a call, but I knew it had been put on a truck through palsapp and on a whim decided to drive by the dealership and there I saw an empty transport truck, so I drove around the dealership until I found my car. Still never got a call from the dealership, I ended up just calling them instead.
Sponsored