Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Check it out: https://www.ford.com/finder/

Ford has launched their new eCommerce platform so you can buy your next EV fully online and avoid all the hassle dealing with salesmen. This will likely be replacing the old "Build & Price" tool. Only vehicles from participating Model e Certified dealers will show up here (new EV dealer standards). The prices shown should be non-negotiable per the new sales model. What you see should be what you pay. Online checkout and pay.

Note: Participation is regional, so it's possible you may not see any vehicles showing up in your area. More dealers will add their inventory over the coming months. Direct-to-consumer purchase may also be banned in your state.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford’s New eCommerce Direct Vehicle Purchase Platform for EVs Now Live (bypasses dealer negotiating) Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 4.32.12 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford’s New eCommerce Direct Vehicle Purchase Platform for EVs Now Live (bypasses dealer negotiating) Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 4.39.00 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford’s New eCommerce Direct Vehicle Purchase Platform for EVs Now Live (bypasses dealer negotiating) Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 4.39.56 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford’s New eCommerce Direct Vehicle Purchase Platform for EVs Now Live (bypasses dealer negotiating) Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 4.40.20 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford’s New eCommerce Direct Vehicle Purchase Platform for EVs Now Live (bypasses dealer negotiating) Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 4.48.02 AM

Last edited:

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Allows me to shop inventory but not order one of my own. No option to purchase a Rally Edition nor order a 2024 in Eruption Green. I’m guessing NY is one of the blocked states.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Seems to work in Michigan, but none of the close dealerships are listed.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Allows me to shop inventory but not order one of my own. No option to purchase a Rally Edition nor order a 2024 in Eruption Green. I’m guessing NY is one of the blocked states.
I'm in NJ and the closest dealerships listed are in Ohio. I don't think any of the northeast dealerships are in the new system yet.

DaMeatMan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range Battery
Country flag
Check it out: https://www.ford.com/finder/

Ford has launched their new eCommerce platform so you can buy your next EV fully online and avoid all the hassle dealing with salesmen. This will likely be replacing the old "Build & Price" tool. Only vehicles from participating Model e Certified dealers will show up here (new EV dealer standards). The prices shown should be non-negotiable per the new sales model. What you see should be what you pay. Online checkout and pay.

Note: Participation is regional, so it's possible you may not see any vehicles showing up in your area. More dealers will add their inventory over the coming months. Direct-to-consumer purchase may also be banned in your state.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford’s New eCommerce Direct Vehicle Purchase Platform for EVs Now Live (bypasses dealer negotiating) Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 4.48.02 AM

It's about time!!! The dealership network literally adds next to ZERO value for the consumer, and adds a tremendous amount of friction to the entire transaction!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
For me it’s just showing 2023 models, so none of the new 2024 stuff is there. 🤷‍♂️🐩

luckie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
It's about time!!! The dealership network literally adds next to ZERO value for the consumer, and adds a tremendous amount of friction to the entire transaction!
Regarding sales, sure, yet for the availability of Service Centers (at dealerships) they add a bit of value.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag

ferrin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E RWD Premium
Country flag
I guess this is good news for folks who don't want to haggle, but with the amount of stock that's out there currently, I'm sure you can get a better price if you're willing to have some back and forth with a dealer. I bought mine at the end of November and got a better deal than anything that shows up this way, and there's a lot more available stock than there was then.

stealthytolkien

First Name
Pinak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
As if anybody even wants a Mach-E these days…

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Wrong timing, Now delear have better deals.
Perfect timing….. for Ford. Bad for the consumer.

I’ve been banging this drum for the last 2 years for people screaming for no dealers and fixed prices.

Thats only a good thing during the “once in a lifetime” Covid shortage where MSRP = a good deal.

Every other time in our lifetimes, you get a better price not paying sticker price.

Yes, negotiating is annoying. But it saves you money.

If you don’t want to negotiate, you don’t need a website for that. You can just pay “asking price” at the dealer. Easy peasy.

ChehRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ext. Range
Occupation
ret
Country flag
My dealer made it about that easy. I had emailed them, they asked what I wanted. I said California or Premium, AWD, extended range, any color but white (preferred red). Couple hours later a red Premium, big discount, 48 months nothing down zero interest. And my last car a RAV4 was about the same.

ps about three hours later - spent about 30 minutes with the tech guy - got all of my important questions taken care of.
Sponsored

Last edited: