Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lexus ES300h
Country flag
Thanks, Pete. Just a bit of info in case some are not familiar with this symptom. His wife lost her sense of taste and smell overnight. That’s a less common symptom of this virus.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

pbojanoski

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag
I see we still can't stand to not make this a political exercise. This is real life folks, not a game. You want to make a valid point, great. Make a valid point while dropping a political bomb, nobody is listening. Thanks.

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lexus ES300h
Country flag
Pete, you noticed that. I refrained from saying anything. It's always the usual suspects. No different in the media.

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
Don't count your hopes that plants will open. They will not so just face it.
Seems the Mach E is more important than people's lives. They can not
man the plants with this virus attacking all of us. We all want the Mach
ASAP but WAKE UP people. It will be delayed. The workers must be safe
before production starts. Some people are SO dumb they think this
will go away in 2 weeks. You wanna drive a car that people died
making it for YOU ? (some do)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Don't count your hopes that plants will open. They will not so just face it.
Seems the Mach E is more important than people's lives...
While I agree that production is likely to be delayed, I think it's just as wrong to flatly declare that it will be delayed as it would be to flatly declare that it won't be.

And I sure as hell don't see anyone saying "the Mach E is more important than people's lives". WTF?!? :mad:

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
While I agree that production is likely to be delayed, I think it's just as wrong to flatly declare that it will be delayed as it would be to flatly declare that it won't be.

And I sure as hell don't see anyone saying "the Mach E is more important than people's lives". WTF?!? :mad:
OK OK sorry I worded it that way. I to am waiting for production to begin.
I am depressed over all the people loosing work. I posted a post that maybe at the time
I felt was reality. It was how I felt and I am sorry I offended anyone. I'll just
think more next time.☹

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
OK OK sorry I worded it that way. I to am waiting for production to begin.
I am depressed over all the people loosing work. I posted a post that maybe at the time
I felt was reality. It was how I felt and I am sorry I offended anyone. I'll just
think more next time.☹
I appreciate the dial-back. For me, this forum is a place to have fun talking about all things Mach-e (even if includes talking about production delays). A place to get away from the dire, contentious (often political) news. I just hate seeing it devolve into another one of those places where people get mad at each other because it gets ideological and political and Team A vs Team B. There's so much of that in a hundred other places already (I post in some of those too).

I know people are gonna talk about what they wanna talk about. All I can do is hope it stays all Mach-e, and fun, around here.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
At a Michigan plant. In itself, probably not any direct impact on the Mach-e.

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
I appreciate the dial-back. For me, this forum is a place to have fun talking about all things Mach-e (even if includes talking about production delays). A place to get away from the dire, contentious (often political) news. I just hate seeing it devolve into another one of those places where people get mad at each other because it gets ideological and political and Team A vs Team B. There's so much of that in a hundred other places already (I post in some of those too).

I know people are gonna talk about what they wanna talk about. All I can do is hope it stays all Mach-e, and fun, around here.
You are 100% correct. I want it that way also. I always like your posts and feedback.
At the time of my post I read some that angered me. I just must walk away and think.
I made a mistake and learned from it. I do not want you and I to be angry. So now
that's over let's get back to the good times. Thanks.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You are 100% correct. I want it that way also. I always like your posts and feedback.
At the time of my post I read some that angered me. I just must walk away and think.
I made a mistake and learned from it. I do not want you and I to be angry. So now
that's over let's get back to the good times. Thanks.
I've let myself get sucked into it sometimes too. It's hard not to when we see something posted that we have passionate opinions on. It's good to have a place to vent on that type of stuff (I do a lot of mine in our local newspaper's forums), and get it out of our systems.

Then I come here and talk about fun stuff. ?
Sponsored