Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I am going to ramble here, sorry!

Yea no kidding, I was actually getting annoyed reading the chats as it worries me how we as future owners will get treated while out and about. I wanted to say look at some of the older Mustangs, should they have called those a Mustang? The future is not the past and if Ford doesn't adapt to changing times, they will fold like a cheap suit. Using a well known brandname to slingshot a new car / SUV is brilliant, especially if you are years behind the pack. Now what do I know, I never owned a prior Mustang, but always loved some of them but not all of them. Why not embrace and support keeping the name alive, it's all about selling cars, not about protecting the brandname that has been dying off for years. It's not like the Mustang name is what it was many years ago. Time to reinvent the wheel and get things on track, this is a great way to enter the market with putting all of the cards on the table. Using the name to me means they are serious and this is not just another attempt at an electric car from Ford.
Some people are just jackasses. That's why some people refer to looking at Twitter as "Doom Scrolling". When we had the auto show before the shutdown in Cleveland and I was admiring the Mach E, I got that comment from one of those jackasses - "not a Mustang". I told him I had one on order and loved it - he slithered away.
Sponsored

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Here is a funny tidbit about the name. When team Edison started with developing the mache. The boss man himself Mr. Ford said it had to be called a mustang. There was no going back and forth on the name. He was very animated about that fact.

Now ford is really leaning in the EV market and yesterday General motors stepped up and are expanding their development of Ev's.

Also got to see a new F-150 yesterday. Amazing truck, can't wait till the EV hits the market.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The Mustang Mach-E SUV Q&A Session is starting soon. We hope you’re looking forward to it as much as we are.

Get ready to discover the exhilarating Mustang Mach-E SUV at 12:00pm EST.

HOW TO WATCH AND PARTICIPATE

1. Login

Click here around 5 minutes before the event start time. If you haven’t logged in yet, you will be directed to the Ford event login page. If you’ve already logged in, the link will take you to your personal event schedule on the Ford event website.

2. Enjoy
Watch the experts give you a behind-the-scenes look at the Mustang Mach-E SUV.

3. Ask your questions
During the live feed, use the question portal next to the live stream video to submit your questions.

4. Enter to Win Cool Prizes & Collect a SEMA Exclusive Souvenir
Click here: Fordautoshows.com/sweepstakes to enter for a chance to win cool prizes and to receive a free SEMA Nights Souvenir (quantities are limited and please see sweepstakes terms & conditions for more information).

Kind regards,
The Ford Horizon Team
FORD MUSTANG MACH-E SUV RESERVATION HOLDER ELECTRIC GIFT PACK SWEEPSTAKES SWEEPSTAKES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC, 18 years of age or older, who are employed by/own an entity or are otherwise involved with the specialty equipment aftermarket. Opportunity to enter Sweepstakes is personal to Sweepstakes email recipient//individual who placed a reservation for a 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E all-electric SUV. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited. Sweepstakes deadline is 11/21/20 at 12:00 p.m. EST. For entry and official rules with complete eligibility, prize description and other details visit http://Fordautoshows.com/sweepstakes. Sponsored by Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company, 16800 Executive Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126.
ford-sema-logo.gif

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
The Mustang Mach-E SUV Q&A Session is starting soon. We hope you’re looking forward to it as much as we are.

Get ready to discover the exhilarating Mustang Mach-E SUV at 12:00pm EST.

HOW TO WATCH AND PARTICIPATE

1. Login

Click here around 5 minutes before the event start time. If you haven’t logged in yet, you will be directed to the Ford event login page. If you’ve already logged in, the link will take you to your personal event schedule on the Ford event website.

2. Enjoy
Watch the experts give you a behind-the-scenes look at the Mustang Mach-E SUV.

3. Ask your questions
During the live feed, use the question portal next to the live stream video to submit your questions.

4. Enter to Win Cool Prizes & Collect a SEMA Exclusive Souvenir
Click here: Fordautoshows.com/sweepstakes to enter for a chance to win cool prizes and to receive a free SEMA Nights Souvenir (quantities are limited and please see sweepstakes terms & conditions for more information).

Kind regards,
The Ford Horizon Team
FORD MUSTANG MACH-E SUV RESERVATION HOLDER ELECTRIC GIFT PACK SWEEPSTAKES SWEEPSTAKES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC, 18 years of age or older, who are employed by/own an entity or are otherwise involved with the specialty equipment aftermarket. Opportunity to enter Sweepstakes is personal to Sweepstakes email recipient//individual who placed a reservation for a 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E all-electric SUV. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited. Sweepstakes deadline is 11/21/20 at 12:00 p.m. EST. For entry and official rules with complete eligibility, prize description and other details visit http://Fordautoshows.com/sweepstakes. Sponsored by Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company, 16800 Executive Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Auto Nights: A SEMA Show Special ford-sema-logo
The link to the session is not live. Do you have a link to attend the session?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I am registered. I am logged in. But I do not see the box to ask questions like you are seeing.
I think that has to do with the first ones to register for the event. They said first 500 can ask questions, after would just be able to participate. After the event I will snapshot that wording.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I am registered. I am logged in. But I do not see the box to ask questions like you are seeing.
I believe only certain people who got e-mail invites can take part in the Q&A. Everyone else can only view.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag