Ford AXZ Plans Discount Applies?

Electric Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 330e
Country flag
Do we have confirmation yet if the Ford AXZ discount plans apply to Mach-E?
Sponsored

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Can't wait... I used the XPlan to help buy my 2012 Mustang GT, and will hopefully be able to leverage the same privilege to acquire a Mach-E soon enough!

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I have zero experience with AXZ plans/etc. My brother's (half-brother) bio-dad works (or at least worked for) Ford for quite a while. I believe my brother used one of these programs to buy an Expedition once. Would I be able to possibly get his assistance to take advantage of (what looks like) X-plan pricing?

Anyone have any additional info on how this works? He lives a few counties over, but I wouldn't mind having to go out to purchase/etc (assuming he agreed to help me out).

SteveB

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Mustang GT convertible, 2016 Ford Escape
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
I have zero experience with AXZ plans/etc. My brother's (half-brother) bio-dad works (or at least worked for) Ford for quite a while. I believe my brother used one of these programs to buy an Expedition once. Would I be able to possibly get his assistance to take advantage of (what looks like) X-plan pricing?

Anyone have any additional info on how this works? He lives a few counties over, but I wouldn't mind having to go out to purchase/etc (assuming he agreed to help me out).
As long as he is still a qualifying employee and he still has x-plan pins to give, he only gets four per calendar year, then it shouldn't be a problem. There would be no need to travel, He could email you an invite and then you would be able to shop the local inventory online and see x-plan prices.

SteveB

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Mustang GT convertible, 2016 Ford Escape
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Can X plan pricing be used in a lease?
[/QX-
As long as leasing is available for the vehicle in question then x-plan pricing should apply. When I bought my Mustang, there were no incentives for leasing.

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Oh wow... I own more than 100... not much but have owned them since 2012.
How does that work? Do you let the dealer know you've owned that many shares with a statement, or what?

bobyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion & Edge ST
Country flag
You need to contact the AXZ department (not sure if this is the current phone number 1-800-348-7709). You'll be asked to provide proof (6mo old broker statement and current one). They will provide a PIN, one per year. I just tried searching... not any official Ford website showing up.

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Cool. Well that makes sense. Sounds good. I'll keep that in mind. I do have a family connection to Ford that I was able to use before to buy our 2012 Mustang GT, so that should work again when the time comes but it's good to know there's another avenue should I need it! Great info!

Brianbarn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mustang; 2014 Explorer. Formerly 2013 Focus Electric
Country flag
Can you get x plan access on day 1 of membership, or is there a wait? Trying to figure out if I should go ahead and get a membership or wait until the online builder opens.
Looks like you need to be a member for 60 days before the discount will be honored for a purchase. I was able to get a PIN the same day I joined the club. Here's the text of the certificate that was emailed to me by Ford:
Congratulations! Here's your PIN
For The Ford X-Plan Partner Recognition
New Vehicle Purchase Program.
You're just a few steps away from your new Ford or Lincoln vehicle:
  1. Print this Certificate and bring it along when you visit a participating dealer.

2. Be sure to identify yourself as a Ford X-Plan Partner Recognition participant. (Dealer participation is voluntary; therefore, it is important to verify that your local dealer participates in the Program.)

3. Provide the dealer with the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Social Insurance Number) and X-Plan Partner Recognition PIN to confirm eligibility.

4. Select an eligible vehicle and ask for a copy of the invoice to confirm X-Plan pricing. This discounted pricing is available on top of most other publicly offered programs. Ask your dealer for details. Click here for a list of ineligible vehicles.

5. Provide proof of organization membership with a recent membership card (60-day membership requirement).

6. Complete the purchase or lease agreement and arrange for delivery.
    • Sign the AXZD-Plans Pricing Agreement and Customer Cash Payment Authorization form
    • In addition, a $275 administration fee is included in the Plan price to cover the costs of managing the New Vehicle Purchase Program (this amount should NOT be added to the X-Plan price).

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
So Mustang Club X Plan pricing will cost $300 in total; $25 for club membership and $275 Admin fee during purchase. Good to know. Hopefully it's more than offset by the discount off of MSRP.
Sponsored