Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.ca
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Hello, Mustang Mach-E enthusiasts! Ford Canada is excited to be joining the community. Our inbox is open, and we are here to respond to any questions you may have regarding your MMEs, so don't hesitate to send us a private message!

- Ford of Canada Social Media Team
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure a lot of our Canadian members will be happy that you're here. I do hope that you really will respond to questions and not just ask for the VIN and dealer info as canned response.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Hello, Mustang Mach-E enthusiasts! Ford Canada is excited to be joining the community. Our inbox is open, and we are here to respond to any questions you may have regarding your MMEs, so don't hesitate to send us a private message!

Welcome, good to see ford 🇨🇦 here at least. I’ve found the Ford 🇺🇸 team extremely helpful over the past 18 months to get going and trust you will be as helpful to fellow Canadians going forward.
First question,
Why is the frunk not full of Molsen Canadian when we take delivery?
And where is the frunk button so I can open to find them?

Regards

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure a lot of our Canadian members will be happy that you're here. I do hope that you really will respond to questions and not just ask for the VIN and dealer info as canned response.
Hey there, I'd be happy to look into your Mach-E's Canadian response questions. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mach e GT performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Welcome Canada from the home of the Pittsburgh Penqiuns. Enjoy mach e highs and lows like watching a hockey game. My wife of 70 yrs wanted a hot ev for our local car cruises and hauling around our grand Kid 4 and 6. Our GTPE is marvelous. Our 6 yr old is getting this in 10 years. Her mom has a 2012 srt8 challenger and dad 1975 mustang rest mod. Good luck with your mach e.