Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Grey Premium AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Used about 3 times and only a few signs of dirt on it because it was stored under a shed and water dripped onto it. Other than that, it just has some marks from tire shine, which is impossible to avoid. $160

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Car Cover with Charging Port Screenshot_20211030-165230_Chrome

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Car Cover with Charging Port Screenshot_20211030-165303_Photos

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Car Cover with Charging Port Screenshot_20211030-165258_Photos

Last edited:

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Is there no opening for the grill shutters? Guess you’re not supposed to use this while charging? Or is the material able to allow airflow in the grill area?

Otherwise, I like the look of the cover.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Used about 3 times and only a few signs of dirt on it because it was stored under a shed and water dripped onto it. Other than that, it just has some marks from tire shine, which is impossible to avoid. $200

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Car Cover with Charging Port Screenshot_20211030-165258_Photos

Is that a Halloween costume? Ghost of pony future?

OP
OP
Mach-Tony

Mach-Tony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Is there no opening for the grill shutters? Guess you’re not supposed to use this while charging? Or is the material able to allow airflow in the grill area?

Otherwise, I like the look of the cover.
It's weird how there's not a grille opening. I think you could charge on a relatively cold night, otherwise, not sure when Ford thought we could do it - maybe slow charging?

QuRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME RWD/ER (Space White)
Country flag
US$ 200 + Shipment, if still available.

Shipment ideally to Germany, but shipment to a freight forwarder in the US would be possible, too.

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
It's weird how there's not a grille opening. I think you could charge on a relatively cold night, otherwise, not sure when Ford thought we could do it - maybe slow charging?
I have one of these covers and you should not charge with it completely covering the front of the car. The vents need to access fresh air for cooling. I simply pull it back to about halfway on top of the hood when charging. The material is thin, flexible but very strong (think thick parachute silk). The design is very form fitting and elastic is high quality. I flinched at the price but feel I am getting my money's worth. When not on the car it's in the frunk (has a carrying case).
A tip for "dressing" your - MME - lay the cover along the center of the car, put the mirror covers on first, then go to the back and pull down to cover the shark fin antenna, finally, cover the front. Starting on either end just leads to frustration!!

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I wasn't planning on shipping but that's an option. We could split the shipping.
No worries, I am getting one to test off Amazon .. will see .. it’s for MME but does not have the Mustang logo.. it’s also for winter outdoors weather.. I am up north so I need that ..

Thanks again

OP
OP
Mach-Tony

Mach-Tony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Price lowered to $160. I can split shipping if needed.

QuRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME RWD/ER (Space White)
Country flag
Price lowered to $160. I can split shipping if needed.
For that I'd still be game. Shipping would be to a freight forwarder in the US. PM on the way.

OP
OP
Mach-Tony

Mach-Tony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Update: still available. No international shipping.