Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
OFF TOPIC:
This has NOTHING to do with batteries but there is a strong resemblance to me with Jim Farley and the late Chris Farley. I guess they are cousins or something.
BACK ON TOPIC
Um, maybe a little. When I think of Chris I always think of him performing, I can't see him at rest. So it's really hard to visualize.
Also off topic, I was watching a late night show and David Spade was talking about buying Chris Farley's motorcycle at auction only to find out he was bidding against Tim Meadows. So he gave it to Meadows. He's a pretty nice guy, he was pretty tight with Chris.
OK, now back on topic. :)
Sponsored

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Um, maybe a little. When I think of Chris I always think of him performing, I can't see him at rest. So it's really hard to visualize.
Also off topic, I was watching a late night show and David Spade was talking about buying Chris Farley's motorcycle at auction only to find out he was bidding against Tim Meadows. So he gave it to Meadows. He's a pretty nice guy, he was pretty tight with Chris.
OK, now back on topic. :)
I wonder if Chris ever gave his cousin Jim a motivational speech .... something about living in a van down by a river