Rhino

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e GTPE
Country flag
I got my MME GT PE a few days ago. I am using the charger that came with it on a 240kw outlet. Everything was going well until I tried to set a schedule in the car for my home charging location. I got home and plugged it in and it said "charging paused" which I believed was correct because it was not in the time range I had selected. I noticed this morning that it still said paused and did not charge over night like I had scheduled. The charger had an orange light instead of blue. So, after some button pushing and no solution I cleared the schedule and unplugged and replugged in the charger and it works fine.
Is the problem that this charger does not handle schedules or is there something else I'm missing?
Also, What are some L2 chargers you would recommend? I'd like to keep the one Ford gave me in the car "just in case" and should I get an adapter for Tesla stations?

So many questions!
Sponsored

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
There are threads to address your questions about L2 chargers suggestions and Tesla adapter if you search the forum.

The orange / amber light on the Ford mobile charger has been reported by a bunch of others. It’s possibly shutting itself off because it’s over heating, but that of course shouldn’t happen under normal conditions.