Chrisw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I was able to order for $639.20, less the $20 promo for registering at FordParts.com. Found the price at Mac Haik Ford near Houston.
1602262601201.png
I live near Houston too and the Mac Haik price for me is $679 before the $20 discount. Wonder how you got it for $659 before the discount?

Geronimo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Bronco Sport FE, F150
Country flag
I live near Houston too and the Mac Haik price for me is $679 before the $20 discount. Wonder how you got it for $659 before the discount?
I have no idea. I just logged into the FordParts.com site again, and price is $639.20.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Charging Station Now Available on Fordparts.com 1602265945806

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I have no idea. I just logged into the FordParts.com site again, and price is $639.20.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Charging Station Now Available on Fordparts.com 1602265945806
Pricing varies a lot dealer to dealer... The two examples I posted earlier in this thread were dealers that are quite literally across the street from one another.

I plan to call or go in to the dealer with the best price, and redeem FPR points when I make the purchase. I just verified with the online chat at parts.ford.com, that this is the only way to redeem points while buying Ford parts/accessories.

So far, I think this price you found at Mac Haik is the lowest we've seen. I might call them when I'm ready to order a charger to see if they'll ship to Arizona.

Chrisw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag

Did you see that price before you registered? I know prices vary but it should be the same from the same dealer

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Did you see that price before you registered? I know prices vary but it should be the same from the same dealer
I'm not logged in (I don't have an account at all with parts.ford.com). The price I see is $679.15 for Mac Haik.

EDIT: see responses below... there are at least five Mac Haik's, all with different pricing.

Last edited:

Chrisw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I figured it out there is more than one Mac Haik Ford. The one in Katy has is at $679.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Out of curiosity (only - because I already have two 48A-capable chargers, one of which is a "connected" charger), I looked, and I'm seeing the same 10% discount from Mike Bass Ford (Sheffield Village, OH) as others are:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Charging Station Now Available on Fordparts.com 1602267600864

I'm really curious what's up with the pricing here. Seems surprising to me a dealer would voluntarily take 10% off the top like that.

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
I figured it out there is more than one Mac Haik Ford. The one in Katy has is at $679.
There are two Mac Haik Fords in Houston and one in Austin.

Mac Haik Ford Pasadena has it for $639.20.

jjwolf

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium 4X, M3, Yukon
Country flag
Needs AT&T cell coverage to do the fancy things? That won't work in my garage - I barely have AT&T coverage OUTSIDE my home, let alone behind a big metal door.

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
Not sure how you guys are getting such great pricing. Maybe this is part of the joy of living in overpriced California where everything is just expensive.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Charging Station Now Available on Fordparts.com 1602521714887

Jolteon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
This would be a lot more tempting if it qualified for my local utility's demand response program, and therefore a $500 rebate. I hope they add that "connected" feature soon. Without it, I think I'm just going to stick to the cable it comes with.

jjwolf

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium 4X, M3, Yukon
Country flag
I don't think it has a cellular modem. No AT&T. Just WiFi and maybe Bluetooth.
From the Ford order page: "Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot."
Sponsored