Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The current reservation page in it's current state has a very short lifespan. As already leaked, there will be a very different website for final pricing/orders/etc and this was basically setup only for the launch of the MME. So it makes sense that they are doing minimal updates and maintenance to it.

Someone might argue that this redirection might be part of a plan to sunset the current page and load up it's replacement (which hopefully has more features instead of just being a webpage that looks up value from a simple table).
My problem is that my browser (Chrome) has saved 3 different web pages (sso.ci.ford.com, credit.ford.com & ford.com) with two different sets of logon credentials (username & e-mail address) and each has a different password. So, by the time I find the correct combination I forget which set of credentials I used.
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
My problem is that my browser (Chrome) has saved 3 different web pages (sso.ci.ford.com, credit.ford.com & ford.com) with two different sets of logon credentials (username & e-mail address) and each has a different password. So, by the time I find the correct combination I forget which set of credentials I used.
The sso one (stands for single sign on) would be the best bet. Theoretically the credentials for that allow you to sign in to any Ford related site (credit, reservations, etc.)

But yes, I agree it's a little scattered.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Yup, same here. And just to expand . . . I also have a Bronco Sport FE reservation, and that is now not there either. But it takes me to the ME page. (Probably not keeping the Bronco Sport now - wife wanted new floors instead ;))
And I just told the Dealer to cancel the Bronco Sport. He doesn't want it if I am not buying - even if it is a FE. Wife wanted new floors, and we will wait to get maybe our second BEV - Maybe an F150! ;)
The Bronco does not show up as cancelled yet on that page.

Mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
System was upgraded and the link to my order details is not working. The Accounts page was changed to a tile format. When you click on the "my order" it just goes to the order page. The Rep said they know about this and are working on it.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I know it is frustrating, but over the last few months, when the website hasn't been working properly, new information is normally posted when it is fixed. I hope that is the case today. @trutolife27 did say some updates should be coming out by the end of the week.

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
They are working to have everyone's reservation turned into order by next Friday.

I know when mine is and I know when my coworkers is. He didn't order his tell July 22nd and his build isn't tell week of January 25th.
of 2021?? Or does he get priority for being an employee

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
of 2021?? Or does he get priority for being an employee
We don't know if his order was converted from a reservation. All reservation originated orders are prioritized above non-FE, non-VIP, non-FCTP regular orders. (Jeesh, once I typed that out, I felt like a VUP.)

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Oh, no!!! Should I be worried? My reservation page looks normal, same as always. :eek:

All kidding aside, I want to let trutolife27 know how much I appreciate his insights! I'm looking forward to next Friday. With a reservation/order number of 413XX I should have a build date sometime next spring.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Oh, no!!! Should I be worried? My reservation page looks normal, same as always. :eek:

All kidding aside, I want to let trutolife27 know how much I appreciate his insights! I'm looking forward to next Friday. With a reservation/order number of 413XX I should have a build date sometime next spring.
Looks like they fixed the link they broke yesterday.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Looks like they fixed the link they broke yesterday.
Think I asked everyone to be patient and there are updates coming this week. I even think my friend chasing coral also repeated it.

Again everyone there is so much going on right now with ford it has never been like this. Ford was given the green light this week to go full fledge into the EV market from investors. People are getting hired and things are moving so fast right now it's like changing from an old tube floor vs to a flat-screen. Tesla is lower prices adding range anything they can because they see thee stamped coming. In fact, they are hiring more people to try to get ahead with the factory in Texas. Once the Electric f-150 hits the market...........well your see.