TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
When I first set up my FCCS's, once they joined the WiFi and showed up in the Ford Pass app, they did complain for ... maybe the first 15 minutes or so of being unable to connect to the server. After that they never complained again.

Since both of them did this, I'm thinking there is something queued on the server side and I'm waiting for some process to complete. That's pure speculation on my end ... but both of them did complain for the first few minutes ... and then never complained about the server issue again.
Sponsored

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
I should have my car in a couple of weeks. I figured Ford should have things figured out by then but received email yesterday that "should be available in June". I don't remember if that was June 2021?

Looking for recommendations now that many have had for a bit. From the reading I was going to order ChargePoint Level 2 today.

Any additional thoughts would be appreciated.

Northofnine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ext Premium
Country flag

MrsLofgreen

First Name
Shawnacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I had a Ford Connected Charge Station installed on 2/17/21 by an electrician. Has worked without problems since. So I assume the problem appears in only some of the units. I may have gotten lucky. As long as there are no safety issues, I will continue to use it.
Same here. Installed in February and I have been using it for almost a month now without any issues. I only charge every 4 - 5 days, but it has worked well every time.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Other than having to push the button in the circle to unplug, mine works fine.