Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I just spent another hour on the phone with Ford Pass App support. They tell me they are escalating my issue up to the engineering team and I should hear from them in 5 business days. We will see.....
In all fairness, it is the end of the year. I’d give them until early 2022.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Indy Mike

Indy Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Prem AWD, 2019 F150, ‘94 Vet, 1948 Willys
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just spent another hour on the phone with Ford Pass App support. They tell me they are escalating my issue up to the engineering team and I should hear from them in 5 business days. We will see.....
Did you get a CAS-####### and a ticket number and the name, phone #, and e-mail address of your Ford Guide? It’s my understanding that only the Ford Guide who enters the case # can modify it. Good luck, I think several of us are still waiting.

OP
OP
Indy Mike

Indy Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
In all fairness, it is the end of the year. I’d give them until early 2022.
Agree. I was told that by a Ford Contractor yesterday that most of Ford is out for the Holidays.

mosh00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premum Extended AWD
Occupation
CIO
Country flag
Yes, I have a CAS number. I am fine with waiting for a resolution, I just wish the customer service folks knew something about the FCCS and could easily tell if there was an account and/or system problem so we wouldn't have to be passed around from department to department.

bobh

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Yes, I have a CAS number. I am fine with waiting for a resolution, I just wish the customer service folks knew something about the FCCS and could easily tell if there was an account and/or system problem so we wouldn't have to be passed around from department to department.
It appears that the problem is fixed. This morning I discovered that during the night Ford installed EVSE version 1.3.2. Not only could I connect to my charging station, I could look at my monthly charging history. The graph showed all of December's charging all in one day, but that is history and I hope it will spread out to a daily report as the days go on. In addition, I also see a note on the home page in the box that indicates that the car is charging, a statement that the car is "preparing to drive". The car met the charging level of 90% last night, however, it is well below 3 degrees, I do not have a garage, and I leave the car plugged in in the cold weather. The blue light on the station is pulsing and I think this means that the battery is kept warm. It is not adding any charge to the battery as far as I can tell.

mosh00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CIO
Country flag
It appears that the problem is fixed. This morning I discovered that during the night Ford installed EVSE version 1.3.2. Not only could I connect to my charging station, I could look at my monthly charging history. The graph showed all of December's charging all in one day, but that is history and I hope it will spread out to a daily report as the days go on. In addition, I also see a note on the home page in the box that indicates that the car is charging, a statement that the car is "preparing to drive". The car met the charging level of 90% last night, however, it is well below 3 degrees, I do not have a garage, and I leave the car plugged in in the cold weather. The blue light on the station is pulsing and I think this means that the battery is kept warm. It is not adding any charge to the battery as far as I can tell.
I am back online too! And it looks like it recorded the kWh for last night's charge. I too am now on 1.3.2. It's a Christmas miracle that it's all working! LOL :)

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I still don’t have any current entries. The last entry I have is dated 17 Sep 2021

mosh00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CIO
Country flag
I still don’t have any current entries. The last entry I have is dated 17 Sep 2021
Have you checked to see if the software for your charge station has updated from 1.2.2 to 1.3.2?

OP
OP
Indy Mike

Indy Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have 1.3.2 and no kWh history. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
Indy Mike

Indy Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Have you unplugged the vehicle in the last day or so? The charge log entries often don't appear until soon after the vehicle is unplugged.

Other than that, I'm not sure what to suggest.
Thanks, the vehicle hasn’t been plugged in for two days. I thought I understood that yours showed historical kWh for dates/times charged that previously showed charge dates/times that showed 0 kWh. See image
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Connected Charging Station not reporting kWh 5E179918-A675-4657-9A8F-30814A1FA47E

mosh00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CIO
Country flag
Thanks, the vehicle hasn’t been plugged in for two days. I thought I understood that yours showed historical kWh for dates/times charged that previously showed charge dates/times that showed 0 kWh.
Mine only recorded KWH for last night's charge. All the past charges are still zero. I bet that if you charge tonight, it will record the KWHs.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Connected Charging Station not reporting kWh 73D1EA3C-200C-47A9-BE44-2F0A1E579B74_1_201_a

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Have you checked to see if the software for your charge station has updated from 1.2.2 to 1.3.2?
Yep. It’s running 1.3.2

bobh

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Yep. It’s running 1.3.2
I guess that the charging station never recorded the data from the time it was not working and that daily data is lost. The question for me is will it record all future data. When mine came back on line it appeared to record all of December's data on one day, yesterday. I will not do the math, but I think ti may have aggregated all of the missing months data into one day, yesterday.
Sponsored