Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I guess that the charging station never recorded the data from the time it was not working and that daily data is lost. The question for me is will it record all future data. When mine came back on line it appeared to record all of December's data on one day, yesterday. I will not do the math, but I think ti may have aggregated all of the missing months data into one day, yesterday.
Iā€™m not sure what you mean by not working. My charging station has always worked.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Indy Mike

Indy Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Prem AWD, 2019 F150, ā€˜94 Vet, 1948 Willys
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine only recorded KWH for last night's charge. All the past charges are still zero. I bet that if you charge tonight, it will record the KWHs.

73D1EA3C-200C-47A9-BE44-2F0A1E579B74_1_201_a.jpeg
Iā€™m on it. Thanks.

bobh

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Iā€™m not sure what you mean by not working. My charging station has always worked.
Mine always charged my car, but it stopped recording charging events in August,

PonyJuice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Premium Trim, Extended Range
Country flag
I have the Ford Connected Charge station. Charges fine. But I canā€™t get any of the Wifi features to work. I constantly get this error message:

CONNECTION LOST
Your Charge Station wasn't able to connect to the server. You should still be able to charge while we try to reconnect.

Itā€™s randomly connected once. Zero idea how to troubleshoot. No info online. I have even changed wifi thinking it doesnā€™t like 5G so itā€™s currently on a 2.4G network. Curious if anyone out there has any advice! Thanks.
Sponsored