thesloth

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
I have not activated Alexa and won’t unless Alexa can control the seat heaters. Has anybody tried controlling the seat warmers with a voice command? I couldn’t find one with the regular Ford voice commands.
Thanks
Sponsored

PalsyWalsy

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 400H, Lexus 300H, Buick Enclave, Mach E GT
Occupation
School Administration
Country flag
I know this is old, and some do not care for Alexa (as I will actually use it), but to test it out I activated it in my Ford Account (did not add payment method) and used the 30 day trial. Alexa button goes bye-bye.

I then let it lapse past the 30 days. I got one email reminder it was going to lapse. Once it did , Alexa stays gone.

So for anyone who wants to get rid of the annoyance at the top of the screen. just activate your 30 days, do no put in a payment method, do not use, and let it lapse. Annoyance gone.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
I have not activated Alexa and won’t unless Alexa can control the seat heaters. Has anybody tried controlling the seat warmers with a voice command? I couldn’t find one with the regular Ford voice commands.
Thanks
I just happened on this reddit post today and one of the replies says he says "hey ford, turn off my heated seats"

I don't have a MME to try it yet. I'm interested in voice commands though, whether it's via Ford Voice or Alexa.
Can they be used at the same time or does using one disable the other?
Anyone have a list of Ford and/or Alexa voice commands?

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Hey ford, “pass the next ten cars”
Sponsored