Ford created all customers equal, but some customers are more equal than others (OTA)

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
They have buttons.
But just the Ford logo on that side and not a mustang
Oh I see.. that makes way more sense lol

TBH it's been MONTHS since I've pulled my key out of it's drawer, so I forgot about the mustang logo

ocr_salty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Oh I see.. that makes way more sense lol

TBH it's been MONTHS since I've pulled my key out of it's drawer, so I forgot about the mustang logo
We don't have PAAK either so we have to look at it every time we use the car.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
How do you know which PowerUp that you're currently "on" or running?
In Chrome (or the latest Edge) click the three dots at top right more tools->developer tools
  1. Click on "Network" in developer tools
  2. In the filter box at left type in "ota"
  3. Go to owner.ford.com and log in, go to vehicle dashboard
  4. Eventually you should see some items "status?country=usa&vin=...." click on each (for me I see two one shows no data, the other shows data)
  5. Click the triangle next to "fuseResponse" to expand it, expand "fuseResponseList", and expand "0"
  6. in there you'll see "latestStatus"
  7. If you also expand "languageText" you'll see the current PowerUp your car is running

OP
OP
metalpro2021

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
In Chrome (or the latest Edge) click the three dots at top right more tools->developer tools
  4. Eventually you should see some items "status?country=usa&vin=...." click on each (for me I see two one shows no data, the other shows data)
  5. Click the triangle next to "fuseResponse" to expand it, expand "fuseResponseList", and expand "0"
  7. If you also expand "languageText" you'll see the current PowerUp your car is running
And, if you are on the bottom of the rankinglist (and/or non-US) you will see a 'NULL' value at fuseResponse and you are lost.... I guess this data is only shared with specific cars. Beyond 1.7 maybe?

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
So far, on top of recall, I have a new half shaft and a new battery on my Job 1 car. Can I get points for newer parts? I want some extra credit here.

Alan258

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
In the UK we don’t have frunk opening with the key fob, or a mustang key fob, or PAAK. We only have the faster charge after 80% if you go in for the customer satisfaction recall work done.
Hi, just picked up the car on Friday there, in the UK. Charge rate slows after 80% for me, checked am in what it calls latest software version. Should I be asking the dealer to do something to allow faster charging after 80% plse? Ta.

tesla2mme

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT in the best color ever made (cyber orange!)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Does this need to be done in the car or can this be done on a computer / phone? Thanks for your help!!

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Determine your rank by looking at this table.
I think people at the end of the line 'are more entitled to mown' than people in the front, don't you think?

View attachment 55839

Some explanation:

- If you have a GT you enter the charts at number 4 (EU cars even number 3), when your car is fully updated you are at number 1.
- If you have a 2021 job-1 CURRENTLY the highest you can get is to position 9 if you are non-US the highest is 10, but most likely it is 12....

Disclaimer: this table has been created by collecting data from this forum.
@Ford Motor Company please disclose strategy and roadmaps
There is a video on Youtube where a Ford Dealer (Mich I think) says Ford has to send cars first to where there are EV mandates. SO they are sending more to the EU that to USA.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
We don't have PAAK either so we have to look at it every time we use the car.
The EU version isn't the proximity type? Bummer. I love that feature becausebI never have to remove it from my pocket.
Sponsored