Beerbronco

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT (Moody Blue); 2012 Xterra
Country flag
I am new to this forum as a contributor but have read many post as I ordered my 2022 Grabber Blue GT in March and picked up last night (9/21/2022) and wanted to say if anyone is looking for any Ford especially a Mach E. Sill-TerHar Ford as has been mentioned here before was great to work with. Jeremy, Scott and Nicole kept in contact with me while I was impatiently waiting. Scott sat with me and walked me through all the settings and sent me an email with a video link for walk through. He has offered to give my wife a personal tutorial as well.
They did offer the packages that all dealers have to but there was no hard sale and when I declined they were fine with it. I was in the dealership for probably 2 hours about half of it was just going over the car. This was painless (except to my pocket book) experience.

I just wanted to add a positive note on a dealership since I have read many negative reviews.
Sponsored

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Glad you had a good experience there - they treated me well in July of '21 when I picked mine up, and I'm glad they are still worth working with.

I haven't had to go back once (knock on silicon) but I do need to have the windshield and pano roof recall done at some point, I've just been putting it off...

mrsiegfried

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
I am new to this forum as a contributor but have read many post as I ordered my 2022 Grabber Blue GT in March and picked up last night (9/21/2022) and wanted to say if anyone is looking for any Ford especially a Mach E. Sill-TerHar Ford as has been mentioned here before was great to work with. Jeremy, Scott and Nicole kept in contact with me while I was impatiently waiting. Scott sat with me and walked me through all the settings and sent me an email with a video link for walk through. He has offered to give my wife a personal tutorial as well.
They did offer the packages that all dealers have to but there was no hard sale and when I declined they were fine with it. I was in the dealership for probably 2 hours about half of it was just going over the car. This was painless (except to my pocket book) experience.

I just wanted to add a positive note on a dealership since I have read many negative reviews.
Still having good experience up in Broomfield? Just had my first experience with a service advisor somewhere else in the area and he tried to swindle me out of about $1k, so not thrilled about going back there (where I bought my car and also was lied to by a different department at that time… 0 fer 2 🤷‍♂️).

OP
OP
Beerbronco

Beerbronco

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT (Moody Blue); 2012 Xterra
Country flag
Still having good experience up in Broomfield? Just had my first experience with a service advisor somewhere else in the area and he tried to swindle me out of about $1k, so not thrilled about going back there (where I bought my car and also was lied to by a different department at that time… 0 fer 2 🤷‍♂️).
I have not had to visit but have had follow up from the salesman and GM making sure I was doing ok and if I had any questions.
Sponsored