Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Line Producer
Country flag
Received an email from the Early Access Program just now. Placed the order, and now just waiting on the confirmation email that it's ready to go. Excited to see this coming to life after it sort of vanished.

Hello,

As a Ford Early Access Program member who has used their complimentary Electrify America 250 kWhs and frequently uses public charging, you’ve been selected to receive a complimentary BlueOval™ Electrify America Membership. All we ask in return is that you help us test and validate our enrollment and pricing process by signing up and charging your vehicle two times.

This is your invitation to receive a complimentary one-year subscription to the BlueOval™ Electrify America Membership. This will give you approximately, a 25% reduction for DC fast charging at Electrify America charging stations for a year. If you are interested in this offer, enrollments will be open for a limited time through Tuesday, July 5th 2022.

What You Need to Do:
Go to the Connected Services website www.ford.com/connectedservices
Select “Upgrade” the BlueOval™ Electrify America Membership
Finish enrolling by checking the terms of service and conditions and finally clicking the “Confirm Activation” button.
As a current member of the BlueOval™ Charge Network, Ford shares your VIN and a unique ID number with Electrify America (EA) so that your vehicle and subscription can be identified when charging.
You will receive two emails. The first email confirms your order, the second email will let you know everything is ready to go.
When ready, charge your vehicle at an Electrify America charger two times on different days.
We will need you to successfully charge at least 4-5 minutes. If you need a full charge, by all means take advantage of the discounted charging for a longer session!

Enjoy the benefit of discounted charging on us, for the remainder of the 52 weeks! Thank you for your help with this important upgrade to the BlueOval™ Charge Network.

Help & Feedback:

We’re working hard to make charging your Ford an easy and seamless experience. We would appreciate any feedback you could share about your experiences with charging. These are some of the things we’d love your feedback about –
Enrollment experience
Experience at the charger
Experience using FordPass to find and start chargers
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

We love having you as part of our Ford Early Access Community, you truly are making a difference. However, if you no longer wish to participate, you can leave the program by visiting earlyaccess.ford.com/account . We will keep all of your information private and secure here at Ford.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Early Access + Electrify America: Complimentary BlueOval Electrify America Membership Invitation Email Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 4.09.40 PM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Early Access + Electrify America: Complimentary BlueOval Electrify America Membership Invitation Email Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 4.09.22 PM

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I just received that as well.

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
Well, I'm a little PO'd about that. I'm in EA, and was one of the first who signed up/discovered the ability to sign up, and was even billed at the non-discounted rate for a couple sessions (that I never got refunded for but the charge (ha!) was small, so I didn't pursue it).

I rely exclusively on public charging as well. Bah.

Last edited:

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Also just got it. Going on a road trip in 2 weeks, so it was timely. Now I don't have to choose between EA Pass+ and Plug-and-Charge. We'll see if it works.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I haven't gotten the email yet but I hope I do. Going on a road trip thursday was gonna buy a month of pass+. Save me $4!

Eric_C_Boston

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Thanks for the info. I checked and got the email, so I signed up! No trips currently planned, but I am sure I will need it in a week or two.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I have used DC charging 30+ times, but mostly on my 2021, which isn't in EA. My 2022 is in EA but has barely used anything past the free hours. No email yet.

cbcasas

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I always had issues with Plug n Charge and EA so I disconnected the service completely... I don't even think I used my free 250kWh

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I still have 260-270 KWH left, so I doubt I’m targeted. It would be a mild PITA to use public charging anyway (I would though, if it would help Ford out).

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Here is a message I got from them today as part of the EA program. I successfully added the discount online too.

blueoval.jpg

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I can't even get Plug and Charge to work on my Mach E! I have to activate the EA station every time through the FordPass app.

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
So far I didn't get the email, and from the sounds of it, I won't?
  • I still have 16kWh of the complimentary left.
  • I don't primarily use Fast Charging as I have a station at home.
  • I've flipped on and off P&C early in my Job 1 car's life as some EA stations refused to work with it. Currently on at the moment.
I've been on a number of long road trips as recently as March, but that lingering 16kWh really sealed the deal. Perhaps this weekend when I finish the complimentary it will kick in?
Sponsored