Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Ford Europe have begun distribution of RFID cards that will allow EU customers to access the FordPass Charging Network.

Customers have woken up this morning to find envelopes containing the welcome pack which gives access to discounted charging at over 15,000 charge points across the UK & Europe.

This follows on from an email from Ford back in December 2020 to those who had converted their pre-orders, advising that a card would be sent at a later date.

The first batch of customer vehicles is expected to arrive in late April / early May 2021.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Europe begin mailing out FordPass Charging Network RFID Cards IMG_4973
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Europe begin mailing out FordPass Charging Network RFID Cards IMG_4974
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Europe begin mailing out FordPass Charging Network RFID Cards IMG_4976

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Europe is getting charging cards before most people anywhere have Mach-E cars to charge. ?

part of me thinks this would be better done as part of the dealer turnover, but at least things seem to be moving forward for you folks over there :)

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Europe is getting charging cards before most people anywhere have Mach-E cars to charge. ?

part of me thinks this would be better done as part of the dealer turnover, but at least things seem to be moving forward for you folks over there :)
Wonder if we'll get the same?

OP
OP
Wonky_Donkey

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Giving this post a quick bump

Cybersof

First Name
Sophie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag

We'll we get charging passes but not the cars so I would say at that point that they're rather useless.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
We'll we get charging passes but not the cars so I would say at that point that they're rather useless.
more useful than they'd be to me in the US where we don't have those particular networks. ?
Sponsored