TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Logged into connected services after activation. Is there somewhere that shows the 250/500 credit? I don't see anywhere that does.
You can see your balance in the FordPass app under MANAGE EV, FORDPASS CHARGING NETWORK.

I think I remember seeing it online too at connected services, but I don't remember exactly where. Easier just to pull it up on the FordPass app.
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I was told the extra 250 will not show in the app until April.

fallguy

First Name
fallguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender, 1968 Mustang, 2021 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
You can see your balance in the FordPass app under MANAGE EV, FORDPASS CHARGING NETWORK.

I think I remember seeing it online too at connected services, but I don't remember exactly where. Easier just to pull it up on the FordPass app.
This is going to sound silly. How do I use that to charge? I've home charged the entire time, but used an Electrify America one today, and had to use a debit card. Was about $9 for 39kwh. Going on a beach trip and trying to use the free 250 there and back.

I've signed up to ford.com/connectedservices. The charger I used was in network according to the app. I don't see in my app where I have the 250kwh.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh Screenshot_20210319-135428_FordPass

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
This is going to sound silly. How do I use that to charge? I've home charged the entire time, but used an Electrify America one today, and had to use a debit card. Was about $9 for 39kwh. Going on a beach trip and trying to use the free 250 there and back.

I've signed up to ford.com/connectedservices. The charger I used was in network according to the app. I don't see in my app where I have the 250kwh.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh Screenshot_20210319-135428_FordPass
Have you signed up for the Connected Services yet?

fallguy

First Name
fallguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
Have you signed up for the Connected Services yet?
Yes. Double checked my email, and I have. Digging in the app, seemed to have found how to do it. I'll try again in a few days

Search for charger, select it, activate. Seems easy enough. Just trying to find my balance.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes. Double checked my email, and I have. Digging in the app, seemed to have found how to do it. I'll try again in a few days

Search for charger, select it, activate. Seems easy enough. Just trying to find my balance.
Have you activated Plug&Charge in the FordPass app? I'm not sure if that's required, but it worked after I did that. The EA charger acts like you're paying for it at the normal rates, but then when done charging, the receipt screen at the end showed "Discount" by those # of kWh.

Also, I couldn't get Plug&Charge to activate at first. It would just sit there and circle. Then it donned on me that I didn't have a payment profile set up on any of the charge partners. So I went into EA, set up an account with a credit card, then went in to FordPass to try and activate P&C again, and it worked. Later that day I tried my first EA short test charge, and it worked perfectly...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh 20210308_160746(1)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh 20210308_160830(1)

fallguy

First Name
fallguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
Have you activated Plug&Charge in the FordPass app? I'm not sure if that's required, but it worked after I did that. The EA charger acts like you're paying for it at the normal rates, but then when done charging, the receipt screen at the end showed "Discount" by those # of kWh.

Also, I couldn't get Plug&Charge to activate at first. It would just sit there and circle. Then it donned on me that I didn't have a payment profile set up on any of the charge partners. So I went into EA, set up an account with a credit card, then went in to FordPass to try and activate P&C again, and it worked. Later that day I tried my first EA short test charge, and it worked perfectly...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh 20210308_160830(1)

I am not sure if I have to be honest. Thanks for the reply and pics, I will try again in a few days when out that way again. If this works, my drive to the beach and back will be free! Thanks.

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
I received the email Tuesday 3.3.2021. Like many others it was in my Junk Mail (thankfully, I check and clear it everyday). My email promised the $1000 rebate. I called the 833.385.0523 number since I took delivery of my MME a few weeks ago. The person who answered sounded like he might be in India and was not aware of the $1000 rebate. He said to call my dealer. I plan to wait a few days and call the number again since I doubt my dealer will have more information. Based on the link above posted by tutolife27, the rebate seems legitimate. BTW, the footnote in the letter says the extra 250 KW will be posted to our account in April.
I wanted to update the Forum on my experience. It has been a while since I posted this re the $1000 offer. I have been trying to get someone on the 833.385.0523 number to answer who knew something about this program and also trying to get my dealer to get information. Well, today I got lucky. I called the number and was connected with someone who was familiar with the program. She verified I was indeed eligible for the $1000 rebate. She said I would receive a debit card for the $1000 in 2 or three business weeks. She also verified that few buyers received the $1000 discount.

Honestly, I don't know why I received the rebate when so many others didn't. I did order relatively early in 11/2019 at the LA Auto Show and did experience several delays in delivery. However, I am sure there are others who have a similar story.

Now my next challenge is to get the $100 2021 Drive Assist Package Special Bonus Customer Cash which I also qualify for.

fallguy

First Name
fallguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
I still do not see a balance of the free 250, can someone post a pic with it on the app or elsewhere? Or does it not show a balance? I have activated connected services, and plug and charge in the app. Going to try a public charge Friday again, see if it will work for no charge.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I still do not see a balance of the free 250, can someone post a pic with it on the app or elsewhere? Or does it not show a balance?
This is from the Connected Services section when I log into the owner site on ford.com. I also see the same info in the FordPass app.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh 1617464950611

OP
OP

jjwolf

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium 4X, M3, Yukon
Country flag
This is from the Connected Services section when I log into the owner site on ford.com. I also see the same info in the FordPass app.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh 1617464950611
the extra 250 hasn’t shown up yet, so eventually this month you should see 500 total (minus whatever you’ve used).

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I still do not see a balance of the free 250, can someone post a pic with it on the app or elsewhere? Or does it not show a balance? I have activated connected services, and plug and charge in the app. Going to try a public charge Friday again, see if it will work for no charge.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh 1617465495314

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh 1617465505680

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh 1617465525238

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh 1617465534466

fallguy

First Name
fallguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
Thanks for the pics and reply. I do not have the Charging Bundle Balance. I bought mine "new" with 170 miles on it. I did not pre-order it. Happened to see it online, went to test drive it. Bought it 2 days later.

I suppose I'm not eligible for the 250 then.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh Screenshot_20210404-193727_FordPass

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
I wanted to update the Forum on my experience. It has been a while since I posted this re the $1000 offer. I have been trying to get someone on the 833.385.0523 number to answer who knew something about this program and also trying to get my dealer to get information. Well, today I got lucky. I called the number and was connected with someone who was familiar with the program. She verified I was indeed eligible for the $1000 rebate. She said I would receive a debit card for the $1000 in 2 or three business weeks. She also verified that few buyers received the $1000 discount.

Honestly, I don't know why I received the rebate when so many others didn't. I did order relatively early in 11/2019 at the LA Auto Show and did experience several delays in delivery. However, I am sure there are others who have a similar story.

Now my next challenge is to get the $100 2021 Drive Assist Package Special Bonus Customer Cash which I also qualify for.
Last Update: I finally received my $1000 rebate today. The rebate is in the form of a Mastercard Debit Card. I had a little trouble activating the card because they needed the case number, which hadn’t been given to me. Once I chased down the case number I was able to activate it.

Also, my dealer did submit request for $100 2021 Drive Assist Package Special Bonus Customer Cash so hopefully that will show up soon.
Sponsored