Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
I noticed someone on the other forum also got $1000 off the purchase price. Did anyone got that version of the email?
I just called that number- no info was given-basically "call the dealer" no other info. She could also not provide info on the $1000. The dealer told me I'm still on track for 03/12 or 03/13. Sounds like they hired some PR company to answer these calls. She called it a Motch E.
Sponsored

Orangefirefish

First Name
SY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I noticed someone on the other forum also got $1000 off the purchase price. Did anyone got that version of the email?
As an additional incentive? There was an existing finance offer that was available, region dependent.

Orangefirefish

First Name
SY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I just called that number- no info was given-basically "call the dealer" no other info. She could also not provide info on the $1000. The dealer told me I'm still on track for 03/12 or 03/13. Sounds like they hired some PR company to answer these calls. She called it a Motch E.
Aww man, that’s one step below CarPlay... when I texted my wife on my way home carplay read it back as “Mashé”

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
As an additional incentive? There was an existing finance offer that was available, region dependent.
https://www. mache club .com/threads/ford-is-giving-1000-off-mach-es-250-kwh-free-charging-to-customers-with-delivery-delays.2461/?fbclid=IwAR2hxCy1p8h2AkXDJErCo7_-tEPEN67IZ1x9YlhPtjW02S3Sj6qmuCglj3c

texfan

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator; Buick Enclave; FE Mach E
Country flag
Woohoo! My production date is 1/18/2021! And according to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, the location of my car is somewhere between Cuatalan, MX and Broomall, PA, US. Of course, since the car hasn’t been observed, it’s precise position remains unknown. And, due do a corollary principle, the Mustang Mach E Delivery Date principle, the time at which the function will collapse in Broomall is also unknown ???
better not to observe...you don't want a dead mustang!

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
OK, I have a weird story to relate.... My delivery date to my dealer was 3/3/2021 (tomorrow). I talked to my dealer last week... he called me to let me know that their FTCP MachE was at the dealership but I wouldn't be offered a test drive slot because my delivery was so soon.

On Saturday, I did my routine login to my Ford account and noted the change in status to my order, which had the "Shipped" step complete. (Palsapp switched last week to show my car moved from Kansas City to Birmingham, completed 2/24.... Whee, Lightning is on her way! The forum tracker shows delivery on 2/27, with the ETA date back to 1/1/1980. Sounds GREAT) Stopped by the dealer, and no car. Maybe the transport will drop it off over the weekend.

Yesterday, my Ford account now shows "NEXT ACTION COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE" with an action button that takes me nowhere. Lightning is still MIA, and the dealer is acting like it's no big deal.

With the other stories in this thread of cars being pulled back or delayed by Ford, is it possible that she's been returned to the fold? How can I check this without dealer support?

The details:
Built: 1/18/2021, Shipped to KS: 1/25/2021 (no racetrack step), Shipped to dealer in Wisconsin: 2/24

Is this normal?
Ask your dealer for a vehicle visibility report. Also you can check the VIN on the demo vehicle and make sure they didn't appropriate your vehicle by accident (not likely but at least another box to check). And as useless as they are, you can call Ford Corporate (again another box to check).

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I just noticed this myself. OK, so now I really want that email from Ford, I consider my vehicle delayed, more than once at that.

This $1000 is interesting not knowing what the cutoff for the incentive is. Maybe those that have taken delivery get the charging, those still waiting get the $1k + charging, or who knows?

I bought F stock years ago when things were pretty dire, so I consider myself family at this point. ;)

Maybe somebody is just yanking my chain with the $1k off.

Last edited:

SMDJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have had a case open with CRM for more than a month. They are located in Texs and have been hard hit by the chaos there. Finally called back today and committed to an answer tomorrow. It is apparent that Ford has not handled this situation very well and is trying to reach out. I just wish they had acted sooner. With the supply chain problems in the industry the problems are only going to get worse. My car was built on 12/14/2020 and will not be delivered until 3/21. The $1000 and extra charging will be nice but it will be a long time before this feels right.

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
Woohoo! My production date is 1/18/2021! And according to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, the location of my car is somewhere between Cuatalan, MX and Broomall, PA, US. Of course, since the car hasn’t been observed, it’s precise position remains unknown. And, due do a corollary principle, the Mustang Mach E Delivery Date principle, the time at which the function will collapse in Broomall is also unknown ???
Wrong uncertainty principle. Heisenberg says you cannot know both the position and velocity at the same time. Per the Ford Uncertainty principle, Once your ME is delivered to you, you will know both, but before then, nobody knows nothing.

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Wrong uncertainty principle. Heisenberg says you cannot know both the position and velocity at the same time. Per the Ford Uncertainty principle, Once your ME is delivered to you, you will know both, but before then, nobody knows nothing.
Heisenberg says the blue stuff will make you rich!!

saurez7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Red
Country flag
What’s frustrating to me is the lack of specifics. What’s my new ETA? Supposedly it left Mexico 2/16. No updates in Palsapp.
My MME left on 26th Jan and so far nothing... ETA was 28th Feb and it's March 2nd without any update on tracker or palsapp... lolllz

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
That is scarily accurate.

Mine has been MIA until this morning when Palsapp updated with destination of my dealer. A few hours later it said delivered. Vehicle visibility still has it in KC

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I got this email but it doesn’t specify if this for my FE Mach drop I bought 10 days ago or the original premium order due for delivery around now.

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got this email but it doesn’t specify if this for my FE Mach drop I bought 10 days ago or the original premium order due for delivery around now.
You were able to get a Mach Drop 10 days ago?
Sponsored