agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I'd be happy if I could just get enrolled in the FordPass charging network and get my original 250 kwh of free charging. Going on a month now and nobody at Ford has lifted a finger to help.
Same problem here, no help, but I finally got it to accept me by deleting my wallat credit card info and re-entering it. Do it online computer browser, (ford connected services - log in) rather than from within the app or snmart phone. Seems to work better.
Sponsored

Reactions: UW2

Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
Nobody is getting an email that says they are receiving $1000 off. ...unless it said options in the same sentence. Ford did lower the price for all of us a while ago by at least $1000.
Mine is scheduled for an April delivery. It sat in MX for almost two months, please don’t complain about having a MachE already. I made plans for a new car but had to change them because of the delay but that’s not Ford’s fault.
I really feel your frustration and share it.
Here people are debating whether or not the e-mail offered more free stuff is legit or not.
How about never receiving any e-mail from Ford or anyone else regarding my car
No delay e-mail, just a sudden change on the vin tracker adding 6 weeks , no explanation from anyone.
No car yet.
No free or extra free Kw messages, no $1000 e-mails, not yet a free 3D Pony gift for my FE order as many others have received.

At this point, any communication, anything, legit or not, would do.

SMDJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I really feel your frustration and share it.
Here people are debating whether or not the e-mail offered more free stuff is legit or not.
How about never receiving any e-mail from Ford or anyone else regarding my car
No delay e-mail, just a sudden change on the vin tracker adding 6 weeks , no explanation from anyone.
No car yet.
No free or extra free Kw messages, no $1000 e-mails, not yet a free 3D Pony gift for my FE order as many others have received.

At this point, any communication, anything, legit or not, would do.
I had the same problem with no emails. I opened an incident with the Customer Support line. Make sure they don't just put you off, you must insist that they open and incident so you have the number. Then use that incident number for all calls and Tweets to Ford. The call center is very frustrating and I think a portion of the operation is in Texas, so response has been very spotty since Texas became a third world country.

cassmoney0523

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo S90, 2018 MB GLC300
Occupation
physician
Country flag
It looks like there are a few more people that are in the same boat as you. I'm due for delivery 03/12-crossing my fingers there are no delays.
similar situation.

delivery range 3/12-3/18

got this email and called the number, the rep said new ETA 3/29 in his system but told me more than once to contact the dealership as they have more information...waiting to hear from my salesperson

ToddH

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E RWD X Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got the email. Through a screw up either through Ford or my dealer, I have two identical RWD LR Premium Mache's in the works. One I ordered in Dec 2019 and the other when the dealer stated that he couldn't confirm my order unless I entered a new one. That's 2 $500 deposits and two Mache's. I only want one. One $500 deposit will go towards the down payment on the one that arrives first. The other Mache will go to whomever walks in to buy it.

So I have two Vin numbers. Two build dates. Two ETAs. Two delays. One email. One car is on a stop order 50 miles from here in Richmond, CA. The other is now back at the factory in Mexico after making it to KC. Both cars were produced prior to February 18.

Now I don't really care about the extra 250 Kw. It's worth, at most, $100. I simply want one of the two cars. I went with Ford instead of Tesla because I had more faith in Ford than Tesla, and the $7500 tax credit, but my faith has been eroding...fast. I'm right on the edge of cancelling both orders and buying the MY.

***UPDATE***

I just received a call from the dealer. My ME arrived this morning. I can pick up my car this afternoon!!!

Last edited:

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Got this email today - looks like a scam to me, but maybe it's legit. Anyone else get this?
Yes I got one too.... Kinda pissed me off actually. I will be doing 99% of my charging at home, so $25, or $50, worth of electricity is a fairly meaningless gift compared to the frustration I feel regarding the unreliable PAAK functionality, and only having one Key as a result.

This is my response, which I also copied to [email protected]

My MME was delivered 2/26/21.... I love the drive, and appreciate the bonus 250kWhr, but quite frankly I plan to do 99% of my charging at home as I do not plan to do extended road trips in the MME.

If you want to give me a meaningful bonus, I would appreciate a second key Fob, FOR FREE.
The reason why is that I am unable to set up FordPass PAAK functionality, and I am not happy that I do not have a reliable spare key.

My phone 'pairs' successfully with my MME via Bluetooth
I can use the Phone and Contacts functionality fine
I have FordPass configured with my VIN
I have the FordPass app on my phone, but cannot configure PAAK

...I have tried un-installing and re-installing the App
...tried removing my MME from FordPass, and re-entering vehicle/VIN

FordPass PAAK configuration fails every time, saying my phone is not recognized.
My phone is a reasonably new SmartPhone (android Samsung Galaxy 7)
I am attaching screenshot showing the error I get when I attempt to configure PAAK.

My dealer/salesperson was unable to resolve or get any more information/update. I am very unhappy with FordPass since I can't use PAAK. Without a second key since Ford only gives one Fob. If you want to make me happier, I'd much rather have a second Fob FOR FREE so I have a 'spare' until PAAK is reliable.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Still haven't gotten the email... until someone posts that they are getting the $1k off I'm going to forget I ever saw it. Maybe "my" car is on hold in Richmond as Todd earlier mentioned one of theirs was, but no idea really since I've gotten no communication from Ford (other than first delay email.) My patience is kinda wearing out with both my dealer and Ford at this point, not that it changes my plans or anything. Just really hoping there isn't an issue with the car once it finally gets here after 3 months in "shipping." In hindsight, I would have just ordered another one 3 months ago.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Still haven't gotten the email... until someone posts that they are getting the $1k off I'm going to forget I ever saw it. Maybe "my" car is on hold in Richmond as Todd earlier mentioned one of theirs was, but no idea really since I've gotten no communication from Ford (other than first delay email.) My patience is kinda wearing out with both my dealer and Ford at this point, not that it changes my plans or anything. Just really hoping there isn't an issue with the car once it finally gets here after 3 months in "shipping." In hindsight I would have just ordered another one 3 months ago.
agreed, mine said 5K, thank you Ford... :)

Just got the letter...

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 12.31.23 PM.png

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
Yes I think all our Machs are being updated in Kanas. Ford has got a mess
on their hands. Mine is there and no info why. Shipping will be slow as they
update these cars. Rather it be fixed 100% before I see it.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Last edited:

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
I received the email Tuesday 3.3.2021. Like many others it was in my Junk Mail (thankfully, I check and clear it everyday). My email promised the $1000 rebate. I called the 833.385.0523 number since I took delivery of my MME a few weeks ago. The person who answered sounded like he might be in India and was not aware of the $1000 rebate. He said to call my dealer. I plan to wait a few days and call the number again since I doubt my dealer will have more information. Based on the link above posted by tutolife27, the rebate seems legitimate. BTW, the footnote in the letter says the extra 250 KW will be posted to our account in April.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Curious, since you took delivery a few weeks ago, what was your build date?

I received the email Tuesday 3.3.2021. Like many others it was in my Junk Mail (thankfully, I check and clear it everyday). My email promised the $1000 rebate. I called the 833.385.0523 number since I took delivery of my MME a few weeks ago. The person who answered sounded like he might be in India and was not aware of the $1000 rebate. He said to call my dealer. I plan to wait a few days and call the number again since I doubt my dealer will have more information. Based on the link above posted by tutolife27, the rebate seems legitimate. BTW, the footnote in the letter says the extra 250 KW will be posted to our account in April.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
similar situation.

delivery range 3/12-3/18

got this email and called the number, the rep said new ETA 3/29 in his system but told me more than once to contact the dealership as they have more information...waiting to hear from my salesperson
I called my dealer and they said no change in delivery. They sent me a screen shot of the VV. Still says 03/06-03/12. I need to take delivery by 3/31 as I have a voucher from Ford customer service that expires 03/31 for $500. Shoot that's what I was quoted for ceramic coating so i better get that $500!
Sponsored