Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Interesting. Hoping not to see quality issues, but as mine was in KC for over a month, and now may be on hold in NorCal (past ETA end date) issues seem likely. Nice to see these notes confirmed by some of us.

My vehicle was delayed on stopship in Missouri, and had quality issues when it finally did arrive, and my note came today without the $1,000. Very disappointing that only some customers that had delays are "worthy" and others that had delays are not. Very disappointing. This whole experience does not make me want to buy another Ford at all.
Sponsored

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Same problem here, no help, but I finally got it to accept me by deleting my wallet credit card info and re-entering it. Do it online computer browser, (ford connected services - log in) rather than from within the app or snmart phone. Seems to work better.
Thank you so much. It worked for me. After pulling out hair trying to figure out why it keeps erroring out and no one at Ford can help. THIS did it.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Not a bad dealer, mine says they "don't have access" to VV. :rolleyes:

I called my dealer and they said no change in delivery. They sent me a screen shot of the VV. Still says 03/06-03/12. I need to take delivery by 3/31 as I have a voucher from Ford customer service that expires 03/31 for $500. Shoot that's what I was quoted for ceramic coating so i better get that $500!

Return of the Mach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Got the email this morning, and I do appreceiate Ford's gesture. I probably won't get a lot of sympathy for this, but all that email did is tell me it is not looking good for me to take delivery of my MME by 3/15/21 to receive my $5000 rebate from "Charge Up NJ" ?.

I realize this is a nice perk from my state that others do not have the privilege of getting, but when I was factoring it in when running the numbers in my head, it's a real bummer if I don't end up getting it.

Ordered: 8/15/20
Built: 1/21/21
Shipped: 2/5/21
Delivered: ???? (Est. 3/16 - 3/22)

Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
Interesting. Hoping not to see quality issues, but as mine was in KC for over a month, and now may be on hold in NorCal (past ETA end date) issues seem likely. Nice to see these notes confirmed by some of us.
I could not agree more.
My build date and ship dates are within days of yours, with ETA up here in BC currently March 30th.
I would like to know the exact details of what constitutes delay.
Then have it made clear the criteria with benefits come with which length of delay.
The idea of "delay" being recognized and Ford trying to compensate for this, is fine, but it has to be specific, equal and include everyone who ordered the car; whether still waiting or already received.
It needs to take into account the "delay" caused to those already received but spent in shops for repair.
And it needs to be inclusive of us Canadians as well.
The minute you seem to favor only some "special" customers, giving out seemingly random discounts, free incentives, the others clearly have a reason to complain.

Last edited:

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yes. This may be a no-win situation, but some specific clarity would go a long way. I will probably just have to call and ask for specifics once I do get a delivery notice from the dealer if they don't have more information then (no reason to believe they will so far.)

I could not agree more.
My build date and ship dates are within days of yours, with ETA up here in BC currently March 30th.
I would like to know the exact details of what constitutes delay.
Then have it made clear the criteria with benefits come with which length of delay.
The idea of "delay" being recognized and Ford trying to compensate for this, is fine, but it has to be specific, equal and include everyone who ordered the car; whether still waiting or already received.
It needs to take into account the "delay" caused to those already received but spent in shops for repair.
And it needs to be a inclusive of us Canadians as well.
The minute you seem to favor only some "special" customers, giving out seemingly random discounts, free incentives, the others clearly have a reason to complain.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I don’t have a car yet, but I DID get my letter this morning! Since there’s a DCFC about 3 miles from my house, I guess I can use that until Ford tells me I can install my FCCS ?

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
My vehicle was delayed on stopship in Missouri, and had quality issues when it finally did arrive, and my note came today without the $1,000. Very disappointing that only some customers that had delays are "worthy" and others that had delays are not. Very disappointing. This whole experience does not make me want to buy another Ford at all.
Delayed, reworked at the dealer, still has a buzzing screen and tons of software glitches, PAAK glitches, DCFC glitches, motor gear whine, etc.

Waited so long, spent so much, still got a half-baked beta prototype with a nauseating ride.
Yeah that sucks! Hopefully they can figure your stuff out.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I just got the email (no $1000). My car is currently sitting on a lot in KC. It did get pulled back into the factory for a week after it was awaiting shipment but before it shipped. But it seems unlikely that was related.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So do MachDrops get any of this -? Given all communication for MachDrops go to the dealers or no communication to us the reservation holders - how does it work?

Any MachDrop folks getting these emails?

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Same problem here, no help, but I finally got it to accept me by deleting my wallat credit card info and re-entering it. Do it online computer browser, (ford connected services - log in) rather than from within the app or snmart phone. Seems to work better.
Thank you so much. It worked for me. After pulling out hair trying to figure out why it keeps erroring out and no one at Ford can help. THIS did it.
Ah! Thanks, was having this issue and deleting / re-adding card solved it. Thanks! @Administrator Connected Services / Wallet issue Should be it's own thread or wiki.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Me too. But I'm not laughing. I'm trying to figure out what to do about the colossal disappointment that is the most expensive product I've ever purchased.
I'm sure I've missed many of your posts. But the ones I've seen express disappointment about everything Mach-E. The purchase experience. The ownership experience. The choices you made, etc.
From what I've seen, I'm not sure why you haven't sold the car yet. Surely there are buyers waiting for it. Go sell it.
Sponsored