Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Me too. But I'm not laughing. I'm trying to figure out what to do about the colossal disappointment that is the most expensive product I've ever purchased.
delete FordPass account online and App from phone, deleting PAAK and using the Fob seems to work great..... I am going to followup to demand a second Fob from Ford and programmed for free since the PAAK is non-functional as a second key.
Sponsored

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
delete FordPass account online and App from phone, deleting PAAK and using the Fob seems to work great..... I am going to followup to demand a second Fob from Ford and programmed for free since the PAAK is non-functional as a second key.
That's what I did...

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Somehow I don't think anything would change if we switched vehicles. Nothing will prevent someone determined to be unhappy from reaching their goal.
Who would that be? I'm not following.

There is nothing on Earth I have looked forward to more than this car. Maybe I set my expectations too high if that's what you mean. I just thought the pony on the car meant it was going to be like my Mustang, but electric.

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
Curious, since you took delivery a few weeks ago, what was your build date?
The plate inside the driver side front door says 12/20

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Didn't think i'd have to when i saw this thread yesterday, but now just quickly skimmed through 14 pages cuz i got the email today as well. womp womp

Didn't think an actual delay until a friend sent me this same article and I saw up to 30 day delay.

From what I gather, some are also getting their 1st payment covered up to $1k and others are not
30 more days put me at mid-June for delivery. That's creeping up to the MY 2022 change over (though obviously not MY 2022 deliveries).

• Sad
Reactions: Nav

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Got the email this morning, and I do appreceiate Ford's gesture. I probably won't get a lot of sympathy for this, but all that email did is tell me it is not looking good for me to take delivery of my MME by 3/15/21 to receive my $5000 rebate from "Charge Up NJ" ?.

I realize this is a nice perk from my state that others do not have the privilege of getting, but when I was factoring it in when running the numbers in my head, it's a real bummer if I don't end up getting it.

Ordered: 8/15/20
Built: 1/21/21
Shipped: 2/5/21
Delivered: ???? (Est. 3/16 - 3/22)
Wow your timing actually seems good. A much later order date than some on here with an earlier build and ship date. Even a decent ETA.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Wow your timing actually seems good. A much later order date than some on here with an earlier build and ship date. Even a decent ETA.
Yeah. That situation is repeated over and over. I know someone with a 1000 order number who still doesn't have their car. That's on Ford.

The 5K loss in NJ is a big thing though. I'd be a bit upset too if I was a NJ resident. As it is I'd really like my MME before it's officially summer.

Trials and Tribulations of bleeding-edge buyers. Part 637. ;)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Astro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
PAAK is working fine for me.
It works (mostly) for me as well. However, Bluetooth wasn't designed for this purpose, so like all these similar services based on Bluetooth -- such as Airdrop -- it's never going to be rock solid.

Not the end of the world given you also have FordPass, keyless entry, and a start code.

Have to say I find PAAK to be convenient.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
I don't think the Drops will get this email, since we didn't get any emails from Ford about the "Drop" orders, only from the dealer. I called the number and they don't have my Drop Vin listed the way the others are, so they said no dice. The "Drops" have been an after thought of this whole launch all along.

I would like to know exactly what criteria got people on the $1000 list. Was it a build date range? Kind of mysterious.
I have a Mach Drop and I DID receive an email for 250 additional kwh of charging. No, I didn't receive any other emails from Ford regarding my Mach Drop beforehand.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Wrong-I ordered through the dealer as I changed my model and color and couldn't do it online. I called Ford, they had me go in to my dealer, I placed the deposit and they did it for me. I received the email a few days ago.
I just got the email yesterday, ETA was today 3/4 - 3/10.
Called dealer this morning to see if they could check on mine. Both managers that can check are out of office today. They got two new ones in today, IB and Black, not my color RR.
This afternoon, random email from a salesperson I haven't dealt with before. "Your car is here, come today to buy it?"

Skipping ahead in the story and back and forth verification, the IB they got in matches my VIN, even though my order shows RR and so does the window sticker online.
Background: Dealer updated order for me back in October from IB to RR. Everywhere online showed and reflected this update to RR.
*sigh*

30 more days put me at mid-June for delivery. That's creeping up to the MY 2022 change over (though obviously not MY 2022 deliveries).
Welllp, you'll prob get yours before me now as I might have to start over again or find a canceled order.
Sponsored