JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So how much in real money is the 250 worth?
At EAs normal 43 cents a KWH = 250 x 0.43 = 107.5 . some chargers may charge more or less depending on states i.e., if its kwh or per min charge and differing rates

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
I just got the email yesterday, ETA was today 3/4 - 3/10.
Called dealer this morning to see if they could check on mine. Both managers that can check are out of office today. They got two new ones in today, IB and Black, not my color RR.
This afternoon, random email from a salesperson I haven't dealt with before. "Your car is here, come today to buy it?"

Skipping ahead in the story and back and forth verification, the IB they got in matches my VIN, even though my order shows RR and so does the window sticker online.
Background: Dealer updated order for me back in October from IB to RR. Everywhere online showed and reflected this update to RR.
*sigh*

Welllp, you'll prob get yours before me now as I might have to start over again or find a canceled order.
Oh crap- I did the same thing-Changed from Ca Rte 1- black on black to Premium ER, Space White-Space Gray interior then to black interior. Everything online shows the changes so hopefully i don't have the same issues as you.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
So how much in real money is the 250 worth?
Depends, in many states charging is billed by the minute but the cutoff will be when you hit 250kW

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
At EAs normal 43 cents a KWH = 250 x 0.43 = 107.5 . some chargers may charge more or less depending on states i.e., if its kwh or per min charge and differing rates
Or $77.50 (plus $4) if you would otherwise be signed up for the EA Pass+ discount. Which I probably will be for any month I DCFC charge, since I'll only DCFC when on a road trip.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Or $77.50 (plus $4) if you would otherwise be signed up for the EA Pass+ discount. Which I probably will be for any month I DCFC charge, since I'll only DCFC when on a road trip.
Yes but I am not sure we can use the 250 (or 500KWH) free through EA+ at this time. At least I am not sure.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Skipping ahead in the story and back and forth verification, the IB they got in matches my VIN, even though my order shows RR and so does the window sticker online.
Background: Dealer updated order for me back in October from IB to RR. Everywhere online showed and reflected this update to RR.
*sigh*
Escalate that up the food chain to some executives. That is beyond wrong. It needs to be dealt with. multiple failures happened to let this slip through.

Jim Farley
CEO
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
[email protected]

Brad Brownell
Director, Customer Experience
[email protected]

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Oh crap- I did the same thing-Changed from Ca Rte 1- black on black to Premium ER, Space White-Space Gray interior then to black interior. Everything online shows the changes so hopefully i don't have the same issues as you.
Escalate that up the food chain to some executives. That is beyond wrong. It needs to be dealt with. multiple failures happened to let this slip through.

Jim Farley
CEO
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
[email protected]

Brad Brownell
Director, Customer Experience
[email protected]
Thanks. Stand by. Sales manager whose off today called me back (left him VM on cell). Says it has to be a mistake, he's not in but will find out. There were three coming in this week, IB, Black, AND RR. The sales person is probably wrong.

I want proof of life... I won't believe anything without a picture of the car at this point.

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
In Ohio a 250kw charge at home is $25.00

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes but I am not sure we can use the 250 (or 500KWH) free through EA+ at this time. At least I am not sure.
We're not. Or rather, it's irrelevant what Ford is being charged for it.

What I meant was that what's it's worth to us is what we would be paying otherwise if we weren't getting 250 free. That's really what it's worth to us -- what that 250 kWh would cost us if we weren't getting it free. At least in my case, I'd be road trip charging with Pass+ rates.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
We're not. Or rather, it's irrelevant what Ford is being charged for it.

What I meant was that what's it's worth to us is what we would be paying otherwise if we weren't getting 250 free. That's really what it's worth to us -- what that 250 kWh would cost us if we weren't getting it free. At least in my case, I'd be road trip charging with Pass+ rates.
Yup that is right

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
In Ohio a 250kw charge at home is $25.00
Same here (my home rate is $0.10/kWh). But it won't make sense to use the 250 kWh of DCFC to displace cheap home charging. Unless one won't be doing any road trips that require DCFC en route in the next 2 years, it's best to save the 250 kWh for those. Then it's displacing those public charger rates (EA being the primary one).
Sponsored