Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I don't think the Drops will get this email, since we didn't get any emails from Ford about the "Drop" orders, only from the dealer. I called the number and they don't have my Drop Vin listed the way the others are, so they said no dice. The "Drops" have been an after thought of this whole launch all along.

I would like to know exactly what criteria got people on the $1000 list. Was it a build date range? Kind of mysterious.
Yes, mach drop here with no email, but Ford customer service verifies I am in the "club"
Sponsored

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Yes, mach drop here with no email, but Ford customer service verifies I am in the "club"
The extra charging is probably worth between $40-$50-price at home is irrelevant. This is for a road trip if you are inclined to take one. Or for an emergency charge to get home-just in case.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
My dealer has verified also that I am on that list, and that some attention is being raised to hopefully get it here sooner rather than later. I found my last email from Ford, from when my Premium order was cancelled in October.

Extortion

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E: Premium, ER, RWD
Country flag
I'm stuck in the credit card verification code stage - how do i get past that? I tried 2 different cards and it keeps loading and loading with no success

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Had to call Ford CS to find out, yeah I am on the list for the extra 250KW. She said they did not have an email listed for me, but there was one on FordPass. Right hand, meet left hand.

nixietube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - Red
Country flag
Ditto - don't bother with the browser version (or device), just clear your payment method and re-add your CC. It kept giving me an error, then finally almost worked when it asked for the security code on a CC I had on file. The Ford Wallet system is just flakey (like a lot of stuff with the MME right now).

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
every time I try to click the "Activate Trial".. I get an "OOPS We're Sorry"...

I can not get the original 250 to activate much less the additional. so frustrating

JayDoc

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey , BMW 320i
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I just got the email yesterday, ETA was today 3/4 - 3/10.
Called dealer this morning to see if they could check on mine. Both managers that can check are out of office today. They got two new ones in today, IB and Black, not my color RR.
This afternoon, random email from a salesperson I haven't dealt with before. "Your car is here, come today to buy it?"

Skipping ahead in the story and back and forth verification, the IB they got in matches my VIN, even though my order shows RR and so does the window sticker online.
Background: Dealer updated order for me back in October from IB to RR. Everywhere online showed and reflected this update to RR.
*sigh*

Welllp, you'll prob get yours before me now as I might have to start over again or find a canceled order.
I, too, have received this offer but it hasn't shown up yet on my FordPass Ap. Anyone seen it yet?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
What about customers outside the USA who some have been waiting since 2019 ?

jdsimard2012

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Got charged for using an IN NETWORK charging station. My understanding from when I got my Mach E is that we had 2 to 3 years of free IN NETWORK charging on the Ford Pass.
Sponsored