joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
All MMEs build before 2/18 will get the additional 250kWh.
Great. Mine was built back in October, but it wasn't a customer (my) order, it was a dealer order. I'll keep an eye out for when most/all folks say they have their extra kWh and call Ford if it doesn't show up. I have a feeling I might fall through a crack in the system

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
My app is now showing a balance of 500 kWh.
I believe those that more recently activated Connected Services and had a build date before Feb 18th will see the extra 250 sooner.

Still hasn't been added to mine.

EDIT: Was adding sometime last night. This morning it's now showing for me.

Last edited:

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
I believe those that more recently activated Connected Services and had a build date before Feb 18th will see the extra 250 sooner.

Still hasn't been added to mine.
I activated connected services for the first time on my car, which was built Oct 28th 2020 and officially delivered according to Ford on 3/1/21 on this past Thursday April 1

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
I was told, however, that only 35 customers are receiving the additional money off offer related to multiple delays for quality control checks.
The extra cash was specifically for people who were going to be in the situation of having to make their first payment but not having their car. Ford was covering the first payment

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The extra cash was specifically for people who were going to be in the situation of having to make their first payment but not having their car. Ford was covering the first payment
Nobody should have been making a payment before the car arrived.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
EA is planning on building (3 I think?) locations in Honolulu
I don’t live on Oahu. That’s a good thing.

EA is planning its location for the entire state on Oahu. Last I looked EA was planning a single station. Near downtown. It’s not happening anytime soon. It’s no more than a concept at this point.

Keep in mind Tesla has had a Supercharger station in the “coming soon” phase for 4years now. They still haven’t even pulled permits.

Also Oahu is 112 mikes around the island. They really don’t need the chargers, but that is where the population center is. Hawaii island is more than double that on the belt highway and needs the chargers. None planned for this island. I live on Hawaii island.

My 500 “free” kWh are completely worthless.

jeremyF

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I bought my MME off a dealer lot on 3/24/2021. No email, but I did receive the extra 250kWh the day after I activated my FordPass Charging Network account.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
I bought my MME off a dealer lot on 3/24/2021. No email, but I did receive the extra 250kWh the day after I activated my FordPass Charging Network account.
Well, that's promising. Still don't have mine, I bought mine "off the lot" (it was still in transit) on 3/1

fallguy

First Name
fallguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender, 1968 Mustang, 2021 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
Went from having zero 4 days ago, to 250 yesterday, and 500 today. Perfect timing for beach trip Sunday and 460 mile each way. Should be free!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford giving Mach-E owners additional 250kWh complimentary DC charging - total 500kWh Screenshot_20210407-192215_FordPass