Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER space white Mini Countryman S
Occupation
head of finance department
Country flag
Expect more pictures and video's from (potential) buyers the next 2-3 weeks.

One Mach-E of the Ford Go EV Event is send out to the local dealers for test-driving customers. Same setup as with the event, only drive-along and for around 15minutes
I´ll be in Hamburg on Oktober 16th, of course to take a ton of pictures and to share them here.
Sponsored

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag

rgparham

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
acura mdx/rdx/4runner/ ford mach e awd premium
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
More dates in Germany announced:
So "go electric" geht weiter... folgende Standorte:
22.-24.Oktober 2020: Berlin, A10 Center
28.-30. Oktober 2020: Jena, Eichplatz
02.-04. November 2020: Ingolstadt, Westpark Einkaufszentrum
06.-09. November 2020: Düsseldorf, Arcaden (Achtung: Sonntag, 08.11. KEINE Veranstaltung)
Die jeweiligen Öffnungszeiten sind voraussichtlich wie folgt:
BERLIN - JENA - INGOLSTADT - DÜSSELDORF
Tag 1: 10-20 Uhr 13-20 Uhr 13-20 Uhr 10-20 Uhr
Tag 2: 10-20 Uhr 10-20 Uhr 10-20 Uhr 10-20 Uhr
Tag 3: 10-18 Uhr 10-18 Uhr 10-18 Uhr 10-20 Uhr
Letzter Einlass jeweils eine ½ Std. vor Veranstaltungsende!
Neben einer statischen Fahrzeugausstellung, steht auch hier die elektrifizierte Fahrzeugflotte mit dem Ford Puma, Ford Kuga und Ford Explorer für eine Testfahrt zur Verfügung. Darüber hinaus bietet Ford als Highlight eine Probefahrt mit dem voll-elektrischen Mustang Mach-E im Rahmen einer Mitfahrgelegenheit und einem Instruktor an.

So ′′ go electric ′′ continues... the following locations:
October 22, 2020: Berlin, A10 Center
October 28, 2020: Jena, Eichplatz
November 02, 2020: Ingolstadt, Westpark shopping mall
November 06, 2020: Düsseldorf, Arcaden (Attention: Sunday, November 08.11., 09. NO event)
The respective opening hours are expected to be as follows:
BERLIN - JENA - INGOLSTADT - DÜSSELDORF
Day 1: 10-20 am 13-20 pm 13-20 pm 10-20 pm
Day 2: 10-20 am 10-20 pm 10-20 pm 10-20 pm
Day 3: 10-18 am 10-18 pm 10-18 pm 10-20 pm
Last admission one ½ hrs each before the event ends!
In addition to a static vehicle exhibition, the electrified fleet with the Ford Puma, Ford Kuga and Ford Explorer are also available for a test drive. In addition, Ford is offering a test drive with the fully electric Mustang Mach-E as part of a ride and an instructor.

StephanHR

First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER space white Mini Countryman S
Occupation
head of finance department
Country flag
So here some frunk pictures with measures ( took them at the go electric event in Hamburg ):

Pic one = about 42 cm ( 16,5 inches )
Pic two = about 93 cm ( 36,6 inches )
Pic three = about 40cm ( 15,7 inches )

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Go Electric events in the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain c7f72080c6d8ffa03fb2cdfd05297cc97ab8235c
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Go Electric events in the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain aff7e342620b3e69d9a7fd165c7f144c9a6fc874

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Go Electric events in the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain c4055b4cc6f980b8ff5da5b2b4913d209f6b03c7

PSaulet

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw Amarok, Tesla M3, Caterham, Annulé Mach e
Country flag
During the presentation in Evreux, Ford staff clarified that the compartmentalisation of the frunk would be removable in Europe and not fixed as presented. What made a lot of people laugh is the unlock button inside this same frunk .... in case someone gets stuck inside !!!!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
So here some frunk pictures with measures ( took them at the go electric event in Hamburg ):

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Go Electric events in the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain c4055b4cc6f980b8ff5da5b2b4913d209f6b03c7

That will fit a decent sized duffle bag and much larger than an airline roll-aboard bag.

Donfanatico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEAT Tarraco
Country flag

NIce, that look like a nice big useable space, hope the spacers can come out easily. Does anyone know if it's water/weather proof? For putting in clothes in bags or for shopping?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
NIce, that look like a nice big useable space, hope the spacers can come out easily. Does anyone know if it's water/weather proof? For putting in clothes in bags or for shopping?
Going by your joining date you have a lot of catching up to do. Frunk has a drain plug in it. It is waterproof, you can store ice in it for cold drinks etc, and put dirty boots in it a then wash out. Some reports say that the divider is NOT standard. The preproduction model I saw in March DIDN'T have one. Who knows. We will just have to wait and see.

Donfanatico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEAT Tarraco
Country flag
Going by your joining date you have a lot of catching up to do. Frunk has a drain plug in it. It is waterproof, you can store ice in it for cold drinks etc, and put dirty boots in it a then wash out. Some reports say that the divider is NOT standard. The preproduction model I saw in March DIDN'T have one. Who knows. We will just have to wait and see.
I know about the washing and plug bit, I did a lot of research but it's noce to hear from people that have actually seen it.
I meant does the bonnet let water through, has this been clarified, if you drive in rain at high speeds, would water come through under the bonnet, can you have valuables/electonics/laptops in there etc? Is there some kind of seal?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I know about the washing and plug bit, I did a lot of research but it's noce to hear from people that have actually seen it.
I meant does the bonnet let water through, has this been clarified, if you drive in rain at high speeds, would water come through under the bonnet, can you have valuables/electonics/laptops in there etc?
As the only people that have driven it up to now are the engineers, bosses and certain lucky employees at Ford I would imagine that they are the only one who would know for sure. There does seem to be some sort of seal on the bonnet underside so I would presume that it is supposed to be watertight. Whether it actually is or not is something we will have to wait and see. Don't understand why you would want to put electronics/laptop/valuables in there. Surely it would be safer and more secure to have them in the cabin where they are less likely to move around. At least the cabin should be watertight!!!!!!

Donfanatico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEAT Tarraco
Country flag
As the only people that have driven it up to now are the engineers, bosses, and certain lucky employees at Ford I would imagine that they are the only ones who would know for sure. There does seem to be some sort of seal on the bonnet underside so I would presume that it is supposed to be watertight. Whether it actually is or not is something we will have to wait and see. Don't understand why you would want to put electronics/laptop/valuables in there. Surely it would be safer and more secure to have them in the cabin where they are less likely to move around. At least the cabin should be watertight!!!!!!
Because when we drive to Croatia, we try to put everything out of the cabin and in the boot for safety in case of an accident so stuff doesn't fly around. Just thinking if you put one suitcase in there you could stuff other bits around it. Just curious really if anyone knows.

And yes, we have a LOT of luggage when we go for a few weeks as we take presents etc.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Because when we drive to Croatia, we try to put everything out of the cabin and in the boot for safety in case of an accident so stuff doesn't fly around. Just thinking if you put one suitcase in there you could stuff other bits around it. Just curious really if anyone knows.

And yes, we have a LOT of luggage when we go for a few weeks as we take presents etc.
Having seen the car I am thinking that I might just have enough room for me, my wife, daughter and grandson and luggage to go away for 2 weeks. That is usually 3 cases, 4 carryons. If you have LOTS then I would guess that this isn't the car for you unless there is only 2 of you and you can fold the rear seats down.

Donfanatico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEAT Tarraco
Country flag
Having seen the car I am thinking that I might just have enough room for me, my wife, daughter and grandson and luggage to go away for 2 weeks. That is usually 3 cases, 4 carryons. If you have LOTS then I would guess that this isn't the car for you unless there is only 2 of you and you can fold the rear seats down.
That sounds good actually.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I meant does the bonnet let water through, has this been clarified, if you drive in rain at high speeds, would water come through under the bonnet, can you have valuables/electonics/laptops in there etc? Is there some kind of seal?
Looks around for the pictures of the inside of the bonnet. There's a raised seal in there that seems to be close to an airtight seal around the Frunk (or Froot for you).
Sponsored