Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Exactly my thoughts. Save the YouTube videos and update us on the actual car.
Right after I wrote my post it showed up! So now I can't complan about that. But I can still complain about the fact that I don't know when I will get my car :rolleyes:
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
When we placed our reservations, there was "keep me informed" option. I guess it is not there anymore

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Here are the files; opening them should add an entry to your calendar. I was only able to add one; adding the second erases the first.

Note: remove the ".txt" from the end of the filename; I had to add it in order to upload the files

Attachments

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

EyeOnMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X. Prev: Restored a 67 Mustang convertible
Country flag
Also, it seems that you can only add 1 reminder at a time with gmail - when you click on the next one it erases the previous one you added.
Ahh, I was wonder WTH was going on. Thanks for passing that along.

UPDATE: Hmm, now I'm getting the following in a pop up:

Imported 0 out of 1 event.
Some of the events in this file were not imported because you had imported them to Google Calendar before. Other events in this file have been imported.

Njia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape Hybrid, Mach-E Prem/AWD/Standard Battery
Country flag
The only two information that would be the icing on the Mach E cake is for increase EPA (and real world) range and a very competitive Ford Option plan.
That competitive Ford Options plan had better come soon. I've just scheduled a MY test drive for this Saturday. Under the current Ford Options calculator, I would be paying $850/mo for a 3 yr/36,000 mi lease on my MME as configured.

Even with A/Z-Plan, it doesn't fall below about $800/mo. That's at least $250/mo more than the MY. Ford has lost its damn mind if they think most people would willingly pay that much for its EV trial balloon.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Ahh, I was wonder WTH was going on. Thanks for passing that along.

UPDATE: Hmm, now I'm getting the following in a pop up:

Imported 0 out of 1 event.
Some of the events in this file were not imported because you had imported them to Google Calendar before. Other events in this file have been imported.
Yeah its weird. On my pixel when I try to add the second, it just says update existing. There must be some UID or something. The person who made it probably created the event exported it, then changed the time, exported it, etc.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up! Got it, but every link shows up as Episode 1.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Yeah its weird. On my pixel when I try to add the second, it just says update existing. There must be some UID or something. The person who made it probably created the event exported it, then changed the time, exported it, etc.
yup (from all the files):
UID:040000008200E00074C5B7101A82E008000000003060BA7A0F76D601000000000000000010000000B7C7495E37A66F48B1D6C1F55A51F037

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Thanks, Tim. Kind of makes me hope that Ford's tech in the Mach-E works better than their ability to send notices of multiple events. They could have just posted the links like you did (thanks for doing the work) if they knew of the problem. And, if they did not know of the problem, that is another bad sign. Oh well, unlikely the folks who sent this marketing email worked on the actual product (one can only hope)!

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
Thanks, Tim. Kind of makes me hope that Ford's tech in the Mach-E works better than their ability to send notices of multiple events. They could have just posted the links like you did (thanks for doing the work) if they knew of the problem. And, if they did not know of the problem, that is another bad sign. Oh well, unlikely the folks who sent this marketing email worked on the actual product (one can only hope)!
agree, thanks for posting.
I just added the event and extended it across the 4 weeks to happen weekly and added the links in the notes!

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
Us marketing folks don't always do tech right
Sponsored