hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Ford ‘Show Some Muscle’ Challenge Features Misty Copeland, Gabby Williams with Mustang Mach-E Team Sharing Their Unique Strengths

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford launches Mach-E #ShowSomeMuscle social media challenge 1611679513636

DEARBORN, Mich. – Ford is providing a platform to celebrate all of the women who are redefining the concept of strength by flexing their resilience, power, empathy, innovation, creativity and compassion with the Mustang Mach-E #ShowSomeMuscle social media challenge.

Ford Mustang is arguably the very definition of a muscle car and as a new addition to the Mustang stable rolls off the line, Mustang Mach-E is uniquely poised to provide a platform for women to share their stories of strength and show how their muscle is perhaps wired a little differently – just like the all-electric pony, challenging conventional ideas of strength.

Today’s society heavily relies on women to demonstrate the strength, resilience and selfless compassion that it takes to keep society moving forward – be it teachers, healthcare workers, political leaders, personal health professionals as well as mothers or those with caring responsibilities.

Ford is recognizing the unique ways women “show their muscle” by partnering with influencers, asking them to #ShowSomeMuscle and share their powerful personal stories of strength on social media and tagging friends and mentors too to acknowledge that we are surrounded by inspirational women, doing it all.

Mustang Mach-E has been designed and engineered with the customer in mind, for both men and women. Smart new features to make life easier, more space than any Mustang before it for friends and family, it’s a new exciting proposition and with zero emissions.

To illustrate the spirit of the challenge, Ford is working with Detroit-bred fine artist and muralist Sydney James to create custom artwork for a limited-edition #ShowSomeMuscle T-shirt.

The social media challenge was launched this week by Misty Copeland, Gabby Williams, and Ayana Lage. These inspiring women believe it’s more important than ever to shine a light on the tenacity and achievements of women today who are driving change for good, transforming lives, challenging stereotypes, and driving cultural and political movements.

These influencers tag and nominate the inspirational women in their lives, challenging them to share their own stories – like Misty Copeland, the first African American woman to become principal dancer in the history of the American Ballet Theatre.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford launches Mach-E #ShowSomeMuscle social media challenge 1611673001677

“After 20 years of performing, the loss of live shows and the purpose that gave me has taken its toll,” said Copeland. “But I have been inspired by and have witnessed real courage and resilience, and seen strength in vulnerability as we remain hopeful of an end to the pandemic. That’s why I’m honored to be among the first voices to share my story in the Mustang Mach-E #ShowSomeMuscle challenge and to celebrate the women who continue to inspire me.”

Share Some Muscle
Ford has many inspirational women in its ranks and encourages employees to nominate women who are showing their strength in many ways – whether that’s a co-worker, a friend, a family member or even themselves. Nominate someone you know who shows their muscle using the hashtags #ShowSomeMuscle, #MustangMachE and #FordEmployees and you could receive a limited-edition Mustang Mach-E “Show Some Muscle” T-shirt.

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Ford ‘Show Some Muscle’ Challenge Features Misty Copeland, Gabby Williams with Mustang Mach-E Team Sharing Their Unique Strengths

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford launches Mach-E #ShowSomeMuscle social media challenge 1611673001677

DEARBORN, Mich. – Ford is providing a platform to celebrate all of the women who are redefining the concept of strength by flexing their resilience, power, empathy, innovation, creativity and compassion with the Mustang Mach-E #ShowSomeMuscle social media challenge.

Ford Mustang is arguably the very definition of a muscle car and as a new addition to the Mustang stable rolls off the line, Mustang Mach-E is uniquely poised to provide a platform for women to share their stories of strength and show how their muscle is perhaps wired a little differently – just like the all-electric pony, challenging conventional ideas of strength.

Today’s society heavily relies on women to demonstrate the strength, resilience and selfless compassion that it takes to keep society moving forward – be it teachers, healthcare workers, political leaders, personal health professionals as well as mothers or those with caring responsibilities.

Ford is recognizing the unique ways women “show their muscle” by partnering with influencers, asking them to #ShowSomeMuscle and share their powerful personal stories of strength on social media and tagging friends and mentors too to acknowledge that we are surrounded by inspirational women, doing it all.

Mustang Mach-E has been designed and engineered with the customer in mind, for both men and women. Smart new features to make life easier, more space than any Mustang before it for friends and family, it’s a new exciting proposition and with zero emissions.

To illustrate the spirit of the challenge, Ford is working with Detroit-bred fine artist and muralist Sydney James to create custom artwork for a limited-edition #ShowSomeMuscle T-shirt.

The social media challenge was launched this week by Misty Copeland, Gabby Williams, and Ayana Lage. These inspiring women believe it’s more important than ever to shine a light on the tenacity and achievements of women today who are driving change for good, transforming lives, challenging stereotypes, and driving cultural and political movements.

These influencers tag and nominate the inspirational women in their lives, challenging them to share their own stories – like Misty Copeland, the first African American woman to become principal dancer in the history of the American Ballet Theatre.

“After 20 years of performing, the loss of live shows and the purpose that gave me has taken its toll,” said Copeland. “But I have been inspired by and have witnessed real courage and resilience, and seen strength in vulnerability as we remain hopeful of an end to the pandemic. That’s why I’m honored to be among the first voices to share my story in the Mustang Mach-E #ShowSomeMuscle challenge and to celebrate the women who continue to inspire me.”

Share Some Muscle
Ford has many inspirational women in its ranks and encourages employees to nominate women who are showing their strength in many ways – whether that’s a co-worker, a friend, a family member or even themselves. Nominate someone you know who shows their muscle using the hashtags #ShowSomeMuscle, #MustangMachE and #FordEmployees and you could receive a limited-edition Mustang Mach-E “Show Some Muscle” T-shirt.

Thanks for sharing, this is awesome! I'm gonna show some muscle too!

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Cool promotion. Shirt will probably be pretty limited.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Oh that's a great idea! I'll do this pic :)
More pics of the "art car" from the drive-in concerts @Liv and I went to. In addition to the outside decorations, we put black lights and party lights inside as well.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford launches Mach-E #ShowSomeMuscle social media challenge Itchy-O-Sypherlot-Drive-In-North-Wynkoop-Denver_SM1_4090

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford launches Mach-E #ShowSomeMuscle social media challenge thedenverfilm_118152348_315345462905457_193908361531825244_n

Dahtasnaby

First Name
Ermelin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I still consider this promotion one of the most successful at Ford. It's that rare case when a bif company used a popular message intelligently and beautifully. The photo from the challenge is nice to look at, and it's no less pleasant to watch the reaction of inspired women. True, I found a lot of cool women who should be seen by many. It's a case where they shouldn't pay Famoid to promote their accounts, rather the audience should pay these great women for great content, haha. I have a lot of respect for the Ford company and am looking forward to the next no less exciting challenges.
Sponsored

Last edited: