Advertisement

Kamuelaflyer

Reaction score
Vehicles
Old
Country flag
No one has said they don't plan on coming to any southern states. The tour dates for northeastern states and California were announced first. When they started they only reached as far south as northern NJ, now they've added to the list and reach eastern PA and DE.
I'm holding out for when the Mach-e Tour hits Dededo, Guam, bypassing Hawaii altogether. ;)

Jolteon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
WTF! I can't register! The geek that programmed the registration portal did not include Washington DC in the list?
Ford doesn't have a dealer inside the district itself. That might be why?

JamieGeek

Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Bolt EV, Thor Axis, former C-Max Energi, former Focus Electric
Country flag
There is one a stone's throw from Dulles Airport. Someone could fly in, check out the Mach-E, and fly out in a day. If you really need to see one, have the cash, and the time (and a beefy immune system)...

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Reaction score
First Name
Woeo
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Wow that's pretty sad that they don't plan on coming to any southern states.
Ford has scheduled a stop south of the Mason-Dixon Line already and I expect stops in the Confederate States will follow.

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Reaction score
First Name
Susan
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E ordered, Volvo S80
Country flag
Just had to call Fullerton Ford in Somerset NJ to cancel out on Monday. (Something came up and I can’t go😢). I asked if they had any idea what model and color vehicles they will be getting and the salesman said that he had no idea since they are coming from Ford —who will also be sending their own rep. (But we all knew that.) So looking forward to pics from those of you who are attending this one.

First Name
Sal
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicles
2014 Nissan Murano Platinum
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Just had to call Fullerton Ford in Somerset NJ to cancel out on Monday. (Something came up and I can’t go😢). I asked if they had any idea what model and color vehicles they will be getting and the salesman said that he had no idea since they are coming from Ford —who will also be sending their own rep. (But we all knew that.) So looking forward to pics from those of you who are attending this one.
I'll be at Fullerton Monday and will try and take a bunch of photos and ask questions. If anyone has a question they'd like answered (other than 'when will I get my Mach-E' :) let me know...

OP
ajmartineau

ajmartineau

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
ok folks, the first roadshows or coming up.
There are a few events on Monday the 19th. Let's get some questions that haven't been answered... I'll start.

Can you make fake reving engine sounds in Park or Neutral with Unbridled? (better than fake farts)
How high off the ground does the driver's seat go?
How far is it from the back of the driver's seat to the rear hatch?
Can you snap a few pictures of the electronic owner's manual?
How high is the rear entry point? (for my dog to jumpy in)

timbop

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Convertible, 2016 Dodge Durango
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
ok folks, the first roadshows or coming up.
There are a few events on Monday the 19th. Let's get some questions that haven't been answered... I'll start.
  • Dimensions of the frunk
  • if the dash over the steering wheel can be customized to show different data or just "canned displays". I saw in european videos that the nav can show next turn and a "mileage coach", but is that just for europe?
  • how dark does glass roof get in bright sun, and are they going to offer a shade
  • how much weight can the adjustable cargo floor hold
  • I'd love to know what the Route 1 wheels look like under the aero cover
  • any chance they'll add rear hitch as option in US
  • dimensions of the phone holder

Advertisement