JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
The low clearance plus "nose overhang" worry me a bit. I have a WRX which has 6.1 inches of clearance. I've scrapped the front numerous times even though I'm careful. I also have to watch out when parking it the curb looks a bit high. And I ended up cracking the front during one big snow storm when I must have hit a large chunk of ice.

My wife currently has a RAV4 and hasn't driven my WRX. I'll be really worried when she is driving the Mach-E.
It does worry me too - I daughter drives a mazda3 and that low ground clearance (same as mach E) means scrapping the bottom several times. I worry I will be doing the same with the Mach E no matter how careful I am especially when I am on new roads. My normal routes, I know the scrape points and can be careful if I am paying attention I think.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Lot more dealers added for late Oct and Nov in SoCal as well

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I emailed my dealer in Winchester, VA to see if he could get on that list. He said he's put his sales manager on it to find out if they can.

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Mach E owners will need to start practicing what lowered Honda's do:

sppedbumpre.jpg

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
The Mach-E has a good 1/2" more ground clearance than my Bolt. Haven't really had an issue with the Bolt scraping (unless you call bottoming it out in a snow drift once scraping but not really).

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
They had the red, the white and blue ones at Serramonte in Colma today. I got thorough info about how the car works and I was impressed as we all have been. I was not able to take a drive. That was disappointing.
I really enjoyed the chance to sit in the car, as a 5'3 woman, I was very comfortable. I know we have heard from lot's of other folks who were 6 feet and taller, but I wanted to give a different perspective. We can all fit in this vehicle.
Also we got some lovely glasses.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Launches Mach-E U.S. Road Tour [Register Inside] MachE Glass

Last edited:

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
wonder if theyll do a canadian tour
I did ask my dealer and he said he didn't new anything about a tour in Canada. :( And yes more we read on the threads of the EU and US tour we are, well I am , more impatient about at least seeing the car and a bit jealous. So hopefully Ford Canada will organize such a tour at least in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec where the Mach-E will sale the most.:rolleyes:

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
They had the red, the white and blue ones at Serramonte in Colma today. I got thorough info about how the car works and I was impressed as we all have been. I was not able to take a drive. That was disappointing.
I really enjoyed the chance to sit in the car, as a 5'3 woman, I was very comfortable. I know we have heard from lot's of other folks who were 6 feet and taller, but I wanted to give a different perspective. We can all fit in this vehicle.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Launches Mach-E U.S. Road Tour [Register Inside] MachE Glass
Nice glass...

OP
OP
ajmartineau

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I saw somewhere in a feed today that there was an MME that made a surprise visit to a Vanc. BC, Canada dealer.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
I saw somewhere in a feed today that there was an MME that made a surprise visit to a Vanc. BC, Canada dealer.
Thats the problem. Even if it shows up to your dealer, you probably wont even know.

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag

Excellent. I too am 5’3” so really appreciate hearing that we will be comfortable. Cool glass.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

I want a glass ?