Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Maryland has Annapolis and Gaithersburg on the schedule now.

Happy to also report the Zip search function at mustangmachetour.com works now [at least for me on iOS]. It will move the map—so no more cross country scrolling—and adjust the list by distance.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ajmartineau

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Maryland has Annapolis and Gaithersburg on the schedule now.

Happy to also report the Zip search function at mustangmachetour.com works now [at least for me on iOS]. It will move the map—so no more cross country scrolling—and adjust the list by distance.
It works on Chrome. The list is reordered by distance. That's nice.

OP
OP
ajmartineau

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
4 or 5 new events added today. 41 total in California!

I'm glad they keep adding spot, eventually, they will make it to a dealer near you...right.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I agree on the size - it is pretty small and tapered. It would be great if it was closer in size to the actual opening. The shelf, which has 2 "cupholder" looking indentations, cuts out a lot of space. Wish they could get rid of it.
I think they need space there for coolant radiator and other stuff I imagine.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I guess cyber orange isnt there because we don't actually have an order for GTs yet?
No, that 0% is the one Cyber Orange reservation. 2 for Dark Matter Gray.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Should I be upset with myself that I missed the NJ Summerville event? I didn't pay close enough attention to the tour dates and low and behold my actual dealer was hosting the event. Should I be upset that my dealer didn't reach out to me to inform me of such? Now looking at the tour site nothing is close until Nov and that still is an hour drive. #bummed

• Sad
Reactions: Nav

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Should I be upset with myself that I missed the NJ Summerville event? I didn't pay close enough attention to the tour dates and low and behold my actual dealer was hosting the event. Should I be upset that my dealer didn't reach out to me to inform me of such? Now looking at the tour site nothing is close until Nov and that still is an hour drive. #bummed
Yes and yes.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
That sucks. Dealership was giving ride alongs to those having resv with them. I guess that's why they had three vehicles that day, one wasn't actually part of the road tour with the marketing folks. You should check with them to see what's up, maybe they'll get that car back again and can contact you.

I wouldn't have known about this event at all if I hadn't checked these forms at just the right time. Now I check everyday with everyone posting thoughts comments and pictures from the road tour! I hear you though, this shouldn't have been how we learned of this event especially when your own dealership is hosting!

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm very happy for all of you being able to go to a dealer and see or even test drive a Mach-E. I hereby ask all Canadians reading or member of this forum to write to customer service on ford.ca and ask them when they're gone organize such a tour. I did it today and will report with the answer.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Eh, I don’t think so. If you already have an order for one as most forum members do, I don’t think going to one of these events really changes anything. At the end of the day you are going to want to test drive one before pulling the trigger and signing on the dotted line and they haven’t been allowing people to test drive vehicles at these events.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Can anyone who has ridden in one comment on the wind and tire noise? Noticeable or were you not going fast enough?