John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
No charge for the emotional roller coaster.
...but seriously it’s only an hour any, DO IT! I have been trying to justify an 800 mile one way trip.
I reserved a timeslot at the Somerville, NJ location. Just need to clear my work schedule for the afternoon!

800 miles though? I'd just wait for the demos to come in! From what I understand we won't be able to drive the MME's on the "Road Show".

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
My Sales guy texted me and told me to look for the link. I found the email and I am signed up for the 21st at Serramonte. I am even taking off work to go. It might be a while before I sit in another one!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Hmmm. No Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, etc. I don't get it. I checked in with my dealer and I know more about the MachE than they do. They claim complete radio silence from Ford on the MachE and the Bronco. I guess COVID-19 is going to be the excuse for lack of communication and repeated stumbles on new product roll outs. With all the marketing and sales technologies available today, why aren't prospective buyers (at least ones with outstanding reservations/orders) receiving periodic communications from FoMoCo? They have my email and phone number and the only one time outreach was when my reservation hit my dealer. I've received more emails from ChargePoint. As I said before, I don't get it.

SimS
No major cities either, like Philadelphia, Denver, Dallas, Hershey ?
Seriously, I think it’s a lack of vehicles, coupled with a desire to limit the amount of staff traveling during COVID. Most companies still don’t let staff travel at all.

OP
OP
ajmartineau

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
OK you lucky few that live near a roadshow event.
I want to know the distance from the back of the driver's seat (for a 71" driver) to the inside of the liftgate.
How high does the driver's seat go, measured from the front of the seat to the floor?

slambertr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Ford has updated the site and added more cities - here in Pennsylvania they've added dealers in Doylestown, Broomal and Paoli. I'm set for Paoli!

OP
OP
ajmartineau

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
It’s awesome to see that they are adding new sites.

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Ford has updated the site and added more cities - here in Pennsylvania they've added dealers in Doylestown, Broomal and Paoli. I'm set for Paoli!
Thanks for the update. Those are closer to me in Hershey PA where our cars really don’t smell like chocolate—but everything else sometimes does! :)

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Bloody good thing I read this forum. Pacifico Marple Ford is MY dealership, where I've been buying cars from for years, and I've not heard a peep from them - argh. I've booked an appointment there. I'm still keeping my appointment over at Haldemen Ford in East Windsor. It's an excuse for visit some friends in New Jersey and hopefully stop by Saravana Bhavan :)

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Did any of you get confirmation on the reservation? I didn't receive any email. Also noticed that the date for my dealership changed. Not sure if they added additional days or just moved it.

FredT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Passat Wagon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did any of you get confirmation on the reservation? I didn't receive any email. Also noticed that the date for my dealership changed. Not sure if they added additional days or just moved it.
Yes, I received confirmation quite soon after making the reservation.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It looks like they are announcing them as they schedule them and working their way down the east coast. I think I'll hold off an see how close they get to DC. However, Just in case I just reserved on in PA.

FredT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Passat Wagon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm curious as to how many people will be scheduled for a particular time slot. The time I reserved yesterday is still open.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Woohoo! I'm reserved to see it in the 2:00-3:00 hour.

Now let's see if there is one closer.
While I'd love to see it sooner, the thought of 1.5 hours less driving each way is more appealing. I'm now reserved to go Nov. 5th to
Holman Ford Maple Shade
571 West Route 38
Maple Shade, NJ 08052

Maybe they'll add one even closer.
Sponsored