Ford Mach-E - Mustang or Mediocre? | In Depth (Now You Know)

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
OMG I just jumped into the video to like 6 minutes and one of the first things he says is:

"Coming to a stop is pretty good. You know I'm obviously fined tuned like ... most of my stops in the model 3 are done completely by the model 3. So I'm used to the model 3's , you know, stops, uhm, which, you know, come in feathery smooth and you, you hardly, like a very chauffeured style stop."

HAHAHAHAH. good lord, because FSD is identifying every stop sign and light he stops at. And it's just such a high class stop that it's ruined stopping in other cars for him. What an absolute clown.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
These guys have always been the prototypical Tesla fanbois. No, I haven't watched that video. Don't want to give them the ad revenue. I've seen enough of them to know the mocking tone they surely used.

Tesla's obnoxious fans are the main reason I will never own a Tesla. So many Tesla owners are very good people and genuine car enthusiasts pushing the EV revolution forward. Unfortunately the loudest and most visible fans are transparently disdainful of anything not wearing a Tesla badge and any person who who doesn't share their opinion of the company. The company encourages them to stay that way.

How, you ask? Do you know the story of Rich Benoit (Rich Rebuilds on YouTube)? Short answer, Elon will punish you if you speak up. Long answer:
I've seen that before - Rich is hilarious, I love his videos

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I knew what I was in for when it opened with a pitch for all their Tesla-themed sponsors, but I foolishly stuck with it for about 5 minutes. At least research and lean about the vehicles systems, how they work, and how to use them before you proceed to trash it in a biased review. Sheesh.

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
What I found interesting is that to dis the Mach-E they had to resort to outrageous distortions and outright lies. It confirmed my believe that the Mach-E is an overall better vehicle.

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
Remember, these are the same guys who said that Ford would be out of business by 2021.
Sponsored