Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
I am very happy with the stock. We have been picking up some here and there and for as little as $7 a share (I think). Mainly hoping for good dividends in the future, providing they keep doing well.
Sponsored

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Genesis GV-80 , 2017 Edge Titanium
Country flag
So I bought the car; damn I’m paying y’alls divident!
Thank you, LOL!

For those that don't know this, Ford has started up their dividend payment again, paying $.10 a share every quarter, starting in Dec.

At today's closing, $20.12, that is equivalent to roughly an annualized rate of 1.98%.

But I noticed that several people on here paid a lot less than $20 a share.;)

For example, I paid an average of $11.00 a share over the years. If you take that $.40 a share annualized payout, and divide it by your average cost per share($.40/ $11.00), you get a 3.6% dividend yield.

Better than any money market or CD.

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
After putting in my rez in the summer of 2020 (having decided against a MY) I bought in the $5s, then in the 6s, 7s, 8s…13s. I thank certain forum members for this, I believe they were buying in the 4s.

I started buying in my regular account then moved to buying in my 401k/Roth for tax reasons.

I’ll hold not because I think F is a meme stock, but rather I believe F is setup to be the EV leader. They have a product for urban and rural consumers, businesses, and tinkerers. Global factories and manufacturing capital.

Last edited:

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I finally bought some F a couple weeks ago, don't know why I waited so long. I really just need the 45 million shares of SHIB I bought as a lark for like $200 to hit 1 cent ?

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag

SigSauer

First Name
Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag
I worked with a guy that like to dabble in stocks. Sitting in his office he told me he sold some stocks. OK, I asked. He bought this company stock at $42 dollars per share. Sold the stock for $72. Making $30 dollars per share. I asked how many shares did you sell? 60,000! So, while sitting there he made $1.8 million. Not a bad day at the office.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
$8.56 per share here. Getting a little worried with all the advice being bearish now. heh. But they really are a clear winner at this point in the EV momentum. I figure at least hold for the truck at this point...
My original purchase was at $4.59 but with additional purchases I’m at $11.49 average. Isn’t it great to invest when you see a home run being hit! I also bought EVGO and Chargepoint. And of course the Premium AWD ER also. WOW!

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I guess I'm not an "individual stock" guy. But for any of the under 40 crowd; let this be a warning!!! Invest in the market. Over time it will bring you wealth. The boring big ole Vanguard has my rate of return over the last 10 years at 11%. That way I can afford fun toys like my RR MME ?

unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I’ve bought and sold a various price points between 7 and 12$. I sit with an average of 12$ and I started taking profit last week to rebalance in other positions. I will be waiting for a pullback to buy again. Overall I’m long for Ford but swing trading a bit.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
in 2008 when GM and Chrysler were getting federal funding I threw a S&*# Load of money at Ford when it hit $1.85 per share. Somehow I knew it would come back one day and as soon as I retire the house is getting paid off and sold and moving South!

• Wow
Reactions: ARK

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
You wouldn’t have said that during the “lost decade” where buying the market from 2000-2010 yielded a 0% return.

If you’re not sure what to do, work with a professional. If you don’t know how to plumb a sink, hire a plumber.

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
in 2008 when GM and Chrysler were getting federal funding I threw a S&*# Load of money at Ford when it hit $1.85 per share. Somehow I knew it would come back one day and as soon as I retire the house is getting paid off and sold and moving South!
Sorry, we are all full here in the south. Stay up there and keep shoveling the snow. It provides us with entertainment when we watch the natl news casts. JK LOL!!!
Sponsored