Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
from https://media.ford.com/content/ford.../04/07/ford-second-quarter-dividend-2022.html

FORD MOTOR COMPANY BOARD DECLARES DIVIDEND FOR SECOND-QUARTER 2022
APR 7, 2022 | DEARBORN, MICH.

1649368561930.jpg

DEARBORN, Mich., April 7, 2022 – The board of directors of Ford Motor Company today declared a second-quarter regular dividend of 10 cents per share on the company’s outstanding common and Class B stock.

The dividend is payable on June 1 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 26.

About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) is a global company based in Dearborn, Michigan, that is committed to helping build a better world, where every person is free to move and pursue their dreams. The company’s Ford+ plan for growth and value creation combines existing strengths, new capabilities and always-on relationships with customers to enrich experiences for and deepen the loyalty of those customers. Ford designs, manufactures, markets and services a full line of connected, increasingly electrified passenger and commercial vehicles: Ford trucks, utility vehicles, vans and cars, and Lincoln luxury vehicles. The company is pursuing leadership positions in electrification, connected vehicle services and mobility solutions, including self-driving technology, and provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. Ford employs about 183,000 people worldwide. More information about the company, its products and Ford Motor Credit Company is available at corporate.ford.com.
Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Every bit helps.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Looks like I'll be eating steak on June 1st!

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
The Ford family will be pleased since the dividend represents a large part of their income.

The company would have been better off using the money for a stock buyback or product development.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I’ll be spending all my dividends (and a lot more) on my Lightning.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
The Ford family will be pleased since the dividend represents a large part of their income.

The company would have been better off using the money for a stock buyback or product development.
The Ford stock is way undervalued. Earnings will drive stock price. Dividends show confidence in earnings forecasts. I’ll take the additional reinvested shares.

Sam2084

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 CR-V, E4X Ordered
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Personally I’d rather them spend the money on the business (not buybacks). I’m young though so I have a more growth oriented mindset. Having them spend 400MM on programmers/engineers to get a proper sentry mode, dash cam, camp/dog mode, V2H integration on current cars, useable capacity increase on current cars, custom drive modes, battery/charge monitoring etc. Signals to me that Ford sees the growth opportunities and wants to compete and beat the other automakers in the next generation of vehicles.
Sponsored