Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Hi Mustang Mach-E Owners & Enthusiasts!

Ford Motor Company here. We’re exhilarated to be a part of the MEF community. We will be proactively monitoring this forum and assisting you with your needs. Let us know how we can help! We are just one click away via private message. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you continue to post on threads specific to your interests.

We look forward to gathering your feedback as we continue to drive into the electric age.

The rush is real. The team is excited to hear from you….

- Ford Motor Company Social Media Team
Great to have an official presence here!
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This thread is going to blow up with so many questions and they aren't going to respond.

Welcome to the forum Ford corporate!!!

Let's try to keep this thread on track and not all over the place.

FOLKS, PM them if you have a question, but understand where this is coming from and who might be on the other side (Ford CSM).

Last edited:

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I’m very happy with the ActiveX material in my Mustang Mach E. I come from cars that had dead cow interiors and frankly, I don’t see a need to have them any more with materials like ActiveX available ?

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I wouldn’t have purchased the car if it had leather anywhere in the interior so I appreciate Ford providing this.

Welcome to the forum Ford corporate. Is there an email address that would be best to reach out to regarding a variety of issues with my purchase? You should be proud of the vehicle, but I’d like to relay what our experience was.

Also, when will US owners be able to purchase splash guards for the MME?

utena

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
370z
Country flag
Hi Ford Social Media Team. Welcome to join us.

I love MME but I'm so tired dealing with Ford dealer to buy.
1> My dealer seems don't know detail about EV incentive.
2> He keep recommended normal lease strongly instead of Ford option Lease.
3> He didn't explained about Ford option incentive (-$2,000) I found on Ford.com by myself...
4> I almost lost my Federal Tax credit (contract as a normal lease)
so I checked this forum again then I canceled my contract at the night urgently.
5>Last, I still didn't get my $500 deposit.
If I we're would not member of this forum, I would buy MME as a ridiculous deal.
MME Forum saved my money indeed.

Ginger

First Name
Ginger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
buying Mach E, own 2012 Lexus hybrid
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
I am impressed that Ford is ensuring our posts are read in order to keep up with what owners and prospective owners experiences are with the ordering process and the actual car. I just ordered mine, so she is still a spark in her Daddy's eye. I am waiting somewhat patiently (!)
I understand you may not be able to address every concern, but can your group put together a list of the most pressing and/or frequently asked questions and address those questions on this forum?
As an ALMOST TESLA BUYER I thank Ford for designing such a beautiful vehicle. I will not say Tesla competitor because the MME is far and above the better car. This will be my first American car in 45 years of driving. Not due to aversion, just this is the first time I am buying a car I WANT. This will be my retirement car, since I plan to have it paid off by the time I retire in 3 years! BTW I applaud Ford for placing this car under the Mustang flag. Brilliant!

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
ummm... does this site even do verification on whether the original poster is actually Ford Motor Company?
Was a thought, but who would join the forum as Ford Social Marketing Team?

Wouldn't you join with a well known name if your goal was to be fraudulent.

PCPilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, FE
Country flag
Hi Mustang Mach-E Owners & Enthusiasts!

Ford Motor Company here. We’re exhilarated to be a part of the MEF community. We will be proactively monitoring this forum and assisting you with your needs. Let us know how we can help! We are just one click away via private message. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you continue to post on threads specific to your interests.

We look forward to gathering your feedback as we continue to drive into the electric age.

The rush is real. The team is excited to hear from you….

- Ford Motor Company Social Media Team
Go easy on them. 3 pages of questions and comments,and I don’t think they’ve been able to respond yet. We don't want to chase them away :)

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I have unusual questions that don't necessarily fit into a PM, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

1. Can FMC apply any pressure on the die cast model car companies to print a Mach E die cast toy? Something like a Maisto 1/24 scale replica? I'd love to have a little Cyber Orange GT to match my car (when I get it)

2. Where are the Mach E accessories? Swag. Shirts, etc. There are a few that others have started doing aftermarket, but where's the Ford apparel?

3. Will Ford be doing anything special for the GT reservation holders like they did with the First Edition people? Those 3D printed fractal ponies were a very nice touch.
Sponsored